Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,858 members, 7,899,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (47082 Views)

Police Officers Break A Man's Head In His House In Delta (Disturbing Video) / Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
WinningEleven:

Jobless fellow

You are already smashing the brain you want him to use.
Re: Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Reelmii: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
both of them are cult rivals.....
Re: Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by megasoul: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Looking at both of them critically, they were both into something shady.

But it's just too bad he has chosen to be a murderer this young. He's a product of negative influence, weed and cultism.

Don't be too quick to judge. I hardly comment but I'll make an exception in this case.
I know the victim personally. He was a quiet and easy-going dude. News reaching me is that the killer was fighting his own mom, and peaceful Odiaka tried to separate the fight btw the killer and his (killer's mom), and he ended up being stabbed multiple times. I've called three mutual friends upon hearing of his demise and it's same story. U need to have known this dude to not doubt the authenticity of the story. May his gentle soul RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by mozona(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
he can run all he can but he will never hide
Re: Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
he is just a foolish small boy,what makes him think he can run faster than the law,his legs cant carry him far,na all this useless boys wey enter nonsense cult new,na so eh dey shak them,the earlier he turns himself in to the nearest police station the better for him.RIP to the dead!
Re: Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by lacreamieboie(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
don4real18:

What type of food and drinks will you be serving?
________________________________________________.

Rice, plantain and Chicken, a soft drink and a bottled water.

Any other stuff, you get yourself at the venue.
Re: Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by SkinnyNigga: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
fear ugly people
Re: Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by SkinnyNigga: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nickymezor:
Gosh! So his singlet was even white in colour., thought I was red... May his soul rest in peace.
chai . I just noticed it. the bleeding no be here
Re: Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
deepwater:
Kai

Something about fighting you all need to learn.

It is not about who is stronger, but who has a more deadly mind set.

The boy should be arrested and kept behind bars for the rest of his life.

Ordinarily one would believe this is not his first time, as he perfectly knows where to hit to bring down a goliath down easily.

Your moniker though! E dey fear me ooo
Re: Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
chai . I just noticed it. the bleeding no be here
Yeah, so true... The dude really lost a lot of blood
Re: Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Kewe1975(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Boy looks feminine,may b d bros de ?only tinkin. angry but he has to answer d law.
Re: Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by edgecution(m): 4:38am On Apr 03, 2019
okay
Re: Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by walteriyke: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2019
Lmao this bog done finish im life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead In Owerri This Afternoon (Graphic Pics) / Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Breaks Students Skull In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.