Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,973 members, 7,925,029 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:58 AM

Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result (27784 Views)

He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by enimcpotal: 5:35pm On Aug 11
Thank you Dr Paul for your help in correcting my Waec 2008 certificate wrong date of birth DOB and issuing me another new Waec original certificate. Finally it has been rectified, I can now have peace of mind
Re: Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result by mamjoyceola: 10:15pm On Aug 18
Registration for the WAEC GCE 2024 second series is now open! You can register online for either the Computer-Based WASSCE (CB-WASSCE) or the Pen and Paper Test. The registration fee is ₦27,000, plus a bank commission of ₦500.

Registration Details and Fees
Registration Period:
The registration period starts on Monday, July 8th, and ends on Friday, August 30th, 2024.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Preferred Courses In Nigerian Universities. / Disadvantages Of Staying In The School Hostel / 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.