Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,138 members, 7,913,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:16 PM

So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? (4228 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:26pm On May 28, 2020
emmaodet:

Gbam!!!

Bro, i dated a girl 8 years ago, Dammy.
One of the few i still remember till date. You spend, she spends.
She even challenges me by taking me out, eateries e.t.c and i reciprocate the next time.
Though a short relationship but i really enjoyed it to the fullest.

THIS PERSON THAT HAS BEEN RUNNING AROUND THIS THREAD IS A TYPICAL DRUNKARD.
IN MY FAMILY, STARTING FROM MY GRANDPARENTS, EVERYBODY WAS RAISED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING. THE MEN IN MY FAMILY ARE 100% GREAT HOUSE KEEPERS AND COOKS (I'M A ZERO HERE THOUGH) AND THE WOMEN ARE INDUSTRIOUS. IF THERE WAS NO INTERNET AND I WAS RAISED ON AN ISLAND I'D HAVE BELIEVED ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THE WOMEN WHERE I'M FROM.
WOMEN PAY THE BILLS WITHOUT EVEN INVOLVING THEIR HUSBANDS. SOME WOMEN CONTRIBUTED FOR THEIR OWN WEDDINGS AND HELPED BUILD THEIR FAMILIES. MY SISTER TAKES THE KIDS TO HOLIDAYS FROM AFRICA TO EUROPE WITHOUT MR. MAN PAYING A DIME. WHEN IT'S TIME TO PAY THE RENT OR CHANGE CARS EVERY PARTY COLLABORATES. THESE WOMEN TAKE CARE OF THEIR FAMILIES WHILE THE HUSBANDS FOCUS ON OTHER THINGS BECAUSE HERE EVERYBODY (I KNOW OF) IS EDUCATED, EMPLOYED OR DOING BUSINESS. AND THERE'S MUTUAL RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN EVERYBODY INVOLVED... AND I BELIEVE MANY FAMILIES WORK TOGETHER LIKE THIS AS WELL. THESE ARE THE GUYS THAT LOVE SELFLESSLY, AND WILL HARDLY HIDE THEIR BANK BALANCE FROM THEIR PARTNERS. THROW IT ALL ON THE KIDS AND GIVE THEM THE BEST LIFE. IF THE HUSBAND'S BUSINESS IS SHAKING SHE SUPPORTS AS MUCH AS SHE CAN. THESE ARE THE TRUE WOMEN THAT SHOULD BE RESPECTED, AND NOT ALL THESE NONSENSE TWERKERS LOOKING FOR THEIR FATHERS TO BROKESHAME.

I GREW UP WITH WHAT I OBSERVED FROM MY FAMILY IN MIND SO FROM DAY ONE IF SHE'S NOT CALLING OR TEXTING BACK, OR THROWING IN CASH LIKE I DO, I CUT OFF. I'M NOT GONNA SETTLE FOR SOME YOUR MONEY IS OUR MONEY BULLSHIT. IF I'M DOING A HUNDRED PERCENT YOU BETTER BE DOING A HUNDRED OR ELSE IT WON'T WORK.

THE WOMAN THAT CLAIMS SHE CAN ONLY "SUPPORT" HER HUSBAND WITH AT MOST 20% OF ANYTHING, PLEASE TELL ME. DOES SHE INTEND TO TAKE THE REMAINING 80% TO HER GRAVE?
OF WHAT USE IS THE MONEY IF YOU'RE NOT TAKING CARE OF YOUR HUSBAND AND KIDS WITH IT?

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by MJBOLT: 9:30pm On May 28, 2020
good riddance to bad rubbish and dont forget to change your evil ways grin

HeavenlyCherub:

When you don’t know someone all you do is criticize. This will be my last response on this topic. No matter how you men scream on Nairaland many women want a provider. A woman is not a provider a woman is a supporter. I can’t contribute more than my man for my household, this is where a lot of women lose respect. A man should stand on his feet and cater to his family. I will contribute but never 50/50. It’s only men without money that go about making noise on this issue. No need for name calling. This is exactly the reason why you are where you are financially. You have a mean spirit and it’s reflecting on your life. Change your ways and change your life. You can communicate your point without having to insult or label people.

Good day

2 Likes

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 9:53pm On May 28, 2020
BigJoe19:
The way some of you talk nonsense is baffling, do you know there are people on Nairaland that can feed you for 20years and still have enough money?
Any little argument you start broke-shaming.

How did I broke Shame? Why didn’t you comment when he called me evil. Take several seats
Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by emmaodet: 10:02pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IN MY FAMILY, STARTING FROM MY GRANDPARENTS, EVERYBODY WAS RAISED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING. THE MEN IN MY FAMILY ARE 100% GREAT HOUSE KEEPERS AND COOKS (I'M A ZERO HERE THOUGH) AND THE WOMEN ARE INDUSTRIOUS. IF THERE WAS NO INTERNET AND I WAS RAISED ON AN ISLAND I'D HAVE BELIEVED ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THE WOMEN WHERE I'M FROM.
WOMEN PAY THE BILLS WITHOUT EVEN INVOLVING THEIR HUSBANDS. SOME WOMEN CONTRIBUTED FOR THEIR OWN WEDDINGS AND HELPED BUILD THEIR FAMILIES. MY SISTER TAKES THE KIDS TO HOLIDAYS FROM AFRICA TO EUROPE WITHOUT MR. MAN PAYING A DIME. WHEN IT'S TIME TO PAY THE RENT OR CHANGE CARS EVERY PARTY COLLABORATES. THESE WOMEN TAKE CARE OF THEIR FAMILIES WHILE THE HUSBANDS FOCUS ON OTHER THINGS BECAUSE HERE EVERYBODY (I KNOW OF) IS EDUCATED, EMPLOYED OR DOING BUSINESS. AND THERE'S MUTUAL RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN EVERYBODY INVOLVED... AND I BELIEVE MANY FAMILIES WORK TOGETHER LIKE THIS AS WELL. THESE ARE THE GUYS THAT LOVE SELFLESSLY, AND WILL HARDLY HIDE THEIR BANK BALANCE FROM THEIR PARTNERS. THROW IT ALL ON THE KIDS AND GIVE THEM THE BEST LIFE. IF THE HUSBAND'S BUSINESS IS SHAKING SHE SUPPORTS AS MUCH AS SHE CAN. THESE ARE THE TRUE WOMEN THAT SHOULD BE RESPECTED, AND NOT ALL THESE NONSENSE TWERKERS LOOKING FOR THEIR FATHERS TO BROKESHAME.

I GREW UP WITH WHAT I OBSERVED FROM MY FAMILY IN MIND SO FROM DAY ONE IF SHE'S NOT CALLING OR TEXTING BACK, OR THROWING IN CASH LIKE I DO, I CUT OFF. I'M NOT GONNA SETTLE FOR SOME YOUR MONEY IS OUR MONEY BULLSHIT. IF I'M DOING A HUNDRED PERCENT YOU BETTER BE DOING A HUNDRED OR ELSE IT WON'T WORK.

THE WOMAN THAT CLAIMS SHE CAN ONLY "SUPPORT" HER HUSBAND WITH AT MOST 20% OF ANYTHING, PLEASE TELL ME. DOES SHE INTEND TO TAKE THE REMAINING 80% TO HER GRAVE?
OF WHAT USE IS THE MONEY IF YOU'RE NOT TAKING CARE OF YOUR HUSBAND AND KIDS WITH IT?

Gbam!!!
You have said it all bro.
The mentality of some ladies here is mind boggling.

3 Likes

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by Queenserah26(f): 10:16pm On May 28, 2020
Deep
anthonyuncle:
da real problem is that most of them are broke mentally
Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by oluwaseyi0: 10:23pm On May 28, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

I didn’t say that’s all I will do. This 50/50 you men want to do just won’t work. It all comes down to the way you were raised. I will assist my man within reason but I refuse to be the bread winner of my home. The man of the household must be able to make me secure. If I lost my job would he still be able to sustain us?

If he lost his job, what will happen? You will jump on to the next available man?

2 Likes

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 10:42pm On May 28, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

If he lost his job, what will happen? You will jump on to the next available man?

I will support him temporarily and we will come up with a vision board and set goals on when we can expect him to be back on his feet. If it’s not in the projected time we agreed upon he will need to find another hustle. Usually when men are idle for too long they start becoming aggressive and angry. I will give him space to figure it out, to ensure he doesn’t think I’m nagging him.

1 Like

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by TSBO: 11:05pm On May 28, 2020
I LOVE THIS THREAD.

Should be a reference on all other entitlement mentality reformation threads..

2 Likes

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by TSBO: 11:30pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Apart from the first sentence, this post should be virtually framed and have it's own exhibition.

I am inexplicably baffled when I hear "men provide, women support", breadwinner, my money is my money, man is the head so he should provide and all those ridiculous comments.

How on earth do you choose to marry someone and intend to spend the rest of your life with someone or even claim to love someone and you cannot see yourselves as one unit, a family? I mean, my money is our money, your money is our money. Is it really that hard? For non-marriage relationships, no one owes the other anything. Each person is responsible and where one assists the other, the assisted party should be appreciative and not feel entitled at all.

I just cannot make do with a lady that does not pull her weight. In fact, once I notice you don't do jack, only waiting for me to set up dates and spend, I flee and friendzone you. We might talk or go out from time to time but trust me, the expenses will remain negligible in the grand scheme of things. And there will never be a cash transfer except I'm making a normal friendly contribution or loan I could have made to anyone.

The funny thing is, the female friends I have had, who had no qualms pulling their weight, have my utmost respect. I end up spending much more than I ordinarily would on them, because I know the person is not trying to use me. I really don't understand how so many guys are fine with having partners that deliberately contribute little or nothing.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by emmaodet: 8:26pm On May 29, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

I will support him temporarily and we will come up with a vision board and set goals on when we can expect him to be back on his feet. If it’s not in the projected time we agreed upon he will need to find another hustle. Usually when men are idle for too long they start becoming aggressive and angry. I will give him space to figure it out, to ensure he doesn’t think I’m nagging him.

Not bad if true

1 Like

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by Obodo999(m): 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
WilliamsChelster:
One girl once told me to blame my parents for being broke embarassed

So definitely not doing broke ass girls unless to fvck and pay dem as Olosho

but why will you waste your energy on a worthless girl.
Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by MrCork: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
SweetCunt97:
So I read a thread created by one niggy that advised guys against dating broke girls. I also saw an old baby called yigiyaga and how he insulted ladies who make humble earnings. He and other immature guys mocked these ladies but the truth is, not every lady will be a millionaire.
Concentrating on a lady's financial strength is damn right messed. As long as she's not lazy and willing to do legitimate hustle to make ends meet.

From experience, a broke guy is seriously not the problem, the problem arises from those strain of broke men who keep complaining and whining about their situation. Be broke but don't whine.

P.s this yigi character is simply a lazy troll looking for a lady to shoulder his baggage.

If you broke, kindly look around you and make nothing into something. Don't lazy around looking for one stupid white collar job.

how much to date u for 35 minuite in my hotel please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin / You Have Made Into Semi Finals If You Can Do These 5 Things Infront Of Your Man / When DNA Test Messes Up Beautiful Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.