Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,705 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance (47051 Views)

Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding / Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by idonhammer: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2019
thoollz:
oya take am

Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by Hades2016(m): 8:11am On Apr 03, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Shatta Wale is the best dance hall artist in Africa
my brother who ask you ?

Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by Banter1(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2019
Davido too ma dey copy wizkid nah.
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by Arizonaaddict1: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2019
Nanatrendy:
You mean to say he didn't copy it from someone, is he the first to use it in the 02 arena? Did he carry the metal wheel from Nigeria to London or he invented the wheel?
hating is bad for ladies oo i wonder what davido do u people las las na hate go kill you
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by quincyshakur(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2019
Even Yeyebrities don follow children dey recreate cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy weytin our last born no fit do c am wey full adult d do sad sad sad sad
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by thoollz: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2019
silent10:

Here you go
Blessings go dey follow u.
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by thoollz: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=77220003][/quote]
thanks bro. U r blessed

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by foster212: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2019
I think say e talk say e no go copy Naija?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by tribalistseun: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2019
Kingpee2:
I just love how this Shatta of a Wale dude shaggles with his songs...Best track is only one man..
wack songs, the guy sings rubbish
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by Lordjb: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Shatta my main man grin
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by Lordjb: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2019
tribalistseun:
stop hating man, he sings well, best dancehall artist at the moment. grin
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by Kingpee2(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2019
tribalistseun:
who sabi your papa,person dey try you talk trash ,Patapaa even has a career than your dead soul ..
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by Edge1(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Who else doesnt understand this post undecided

You and only you
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by kingjrofficial(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Shatta Wale is the best dance hall artist in Africa
Receive Sense IJN

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by skallion7(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2019
Who gives a bleep about a Ghanaian artist

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by Ayobami7(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2019
好的
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by Samsonklin(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2019
tribalistseun:
If you say Shatta sings rubbish. Then you are not a fan of lyrics. You just enjoy beats and nothing more. Just like Burna Boy, shatta is one of few musicians who talks. Bros listen to the lyrics. Of course not all his songs are nice. Well, if our legen 2face has some wack songs. Hey, give the dance hall king some credits. He’s good at his level. Listen to the track “my level”

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by tribalistseun: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Samsonklin:

If you say Shatta sings rubbish. Then you are not a fan of lyrics. You just enjoy beats and nothing more. Just like Burna Boy, shatta is one of few musicians who talks. Bros listen to the lyrics. Of course not all his songs are nice. Well, if our legen 2face has some wack songs. Hey, give the dance hall king some credits. He’s good at his level. Listen to the track “my level”

You can't fool me, as long as Nigeria is concern shatta wale is not welcome here, period. You can play he's songs on your wedding day but we don't want the arrogant fool here

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by Chartey(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
R2bees:
My level, '2019' and singboard are currently on my playlist.. My level is my fav right now.
"Heavy load" and "Like Jesus" are cool too.
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by phesthus(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hire a Freelance Cartoons, Animations and Caricature Designer, Exclusively on Fiverr.

Contact Phesthus, a professional and seasoned graphics designer with a vast repertoire of knowledge, experience and skills from the link below

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/20304233b4?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by BoboKush(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kingpee2:
I just love how this Shatta of a Wale dude shaggles with his songs...Best track is only one man..

What of freedom
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by Samsonklin(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
tribalistseun:

You can't fool me, as long as Nigeria is concern shatta wale is not welcome here, period. You can play he's songs on your wedding day but we don't want the arrogant fool here
In which court did you try him and found him guilty of arrogance. That aside. Is he the only arrogant fool in the music industry? Baseless arguement. Total waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Edge1:

You and only you

lol
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
femi4:
boring bornagain shildren like you

lol
Re: Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance by tribalistseun: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Samsonklin:

In which court did you try him and found him guilty of arrogance. That aside. Is he the only arrogant fool in the music industry? Baseless arguement. Total waste of time.
we don't want him in Nigeria, period.

Argue with your radio

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yansh Tweets: Yemi Alade Apologizes To Fans (Photos) / View Beautiful Wedding/engagement Rings : Celebs / DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.