Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

Check This Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check This Out (1161 Views)

If You Think You Are Smart And Intelligent, Then Check This Out / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Check This Out (vacancies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out by olokun(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2007
Hi,

I've got some exciting news for you!

What if I told you that in the next 2 months you may quit your job?

This may be true my friend… I just stumbled across something important I'd like you to check out…

I can't share any further details. But I can tell you this is definitely something you don't want to let pass you by.

I'd like you to see for yourself

Read more about it at the link below

[http://www.bidnigeria.com/partners/partners.php?ref=gbenga_olokunemail]

To Your Success and mine
Gbenga Olokun

[www.bidnigeria.com]
Re: Check This Out by olokun(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2007
Hi,

This may be true my friend… I just stumbled across something important I'd like you to check out…

I can't share any further details. But I can tell you this is definitely something you don't want to let pass you by.

]http://www.bidnigeria.com/partners/partners.php?ref=gbenga_olokun[

To Your Success and mine
Gbenga Olokun

www.bidnigeria.com
Re: Check This Out by olokun(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2007
Hi,

http://www.bidnigeria.com/partners/partners.php?ref=gbenga_olokun

To Your Success and mine
Gbenga Olokun

www.bidnigeria.com
Re: Check This Out by ammosmann2: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2007
Man, I think you should be more specific about the info you give.Thanks
Re: Check This Out by AbusM(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2007
I know u have agood mine, please kind give a detailed linkt o the info, the one you provide is not giving a good output, pleasse
Re: Check This Out by serialeco(m): 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2007
if you actually stumbled on it as you claimed how then is your name part ofthe link. lets try to be truthful in our dealings.
Re: Check This Out by Olusleeky(m): 7:28am On Apr 30, 2007
gbenga, ur site is not opening. could u 4wad d main corect spelling to olumyde2005@yahoo.com.

CIAO
Re: Check This Out by anifel20(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2007
gbenga, gbenga, gbenga, how many times did I type your name? Abeg correct this life that is yours and you stumbles on your own link. What a story!!!! You did make headlines with your co-partners (hope say them no be the same people I dey think oooo, hmmmmm partners). Nairalanders pls be very careful
Re: Check This Out by anifel20(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2007
Hope you all have a good day!!

(1) (Reply)

Phone Interview As A Document Controller With Chevron: Pls Help / Jobs In Nigeria II / Saipem Test House Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.