Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

Tonto Dikeh Places A Curse On Her Ex-hubby's Mum - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tonto Dikeh Places A Curse On Her Ex-hubby's Mum (250 Views)

Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? / Man Loses Job After Telling Boss Over Phone His Mum Is An Illiterate / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Places A Curse On Her Ex-hubby's Mum by scottofficail2: 7:16am On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto is livid over the story put out shortly after she broke up with her ex Olakunle Churchill, that she pushed his mum, Racheal, down while they were married. Taking to instagram this evening, Tonto wrote;

I pushed A woman I slept on the floor for her to lay on my person bed down??
A woman I buy things and give money to??
A woman that wears my own clothes because I took her like a mother??I PUSHED HER DOWN?
RACHEAL IF I PUSHED YOU DOWN MAY GOD PUSH EVERYTHING ABOUT ME DOWN!
BUT RACHEAL IF YOU SIT AND WATCH THIS LIE GO
Click on the link below to view more photos and continue reading
https://socialnoted..com/2019/04/tonto-dikeh-places-curse-on-her-ex.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Places A Curse On Her Ex-hubby's Mum by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Churchill my brother, I'm sorry please take heart, its a pity u got urself involved with this imbeĀ¢ile and disgrace to womanhood that calls herself Tonto... It's well with u, u have made the mistake already buh I pray u find someone better in the future buh make sure u do a thorough inspection on the next one especially at the head region check for worn-out cables, loose screws and most especially brain capacity cos the previous one Tonto is practically operating only on 13MB....

(1) (Reply)

Iso 9001 Qms Documentation Made Easy / Agile Scrum Master Training In Mumbai / Kids With Difference.. Who's The True Legend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.