Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together (22952 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by poshbrave(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
tonto na street babe ooo even from her words is very obvious let forget all d forming lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Olayinka777(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Abeg who ger pin mouth charger?
I get o!
Infact na yesterday I just buy am.
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
my thinking though........
sacluxisback:
she was seriously hurt in the last relationship

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lumig:
The man does not even give a shit again about the whole stuff, na Tonto Dike dey always carry the matter for head like candle. I wonder who go marry this kind wàhálà of a woman again undecided
There are many foolish men out there that are thinking of taking her to the alter. Probably one of them will show face before year end

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by riches4me(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
There's this old alibaba joke that says
In d first year of marriage
d woman talks d man listen

In d second year of marriage
d man talks d woman listen

In d third year of marriage
Both of them talks d neighbors listen

But in case of Tonto dike's marriage
She's d only one talking and d whole world listen
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Churchill must have really abused this woman in the name of marriage. He must have dealt with her such that this level of hatred is in her heart. Despite all the wickedness from Churchill, I wish Tonto can be mature, and stop mentioning him. Is Churchill still single? Hahahhaah why has he not married Monroe, the prostitute that helped him ruin his marriage. Stupid man.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Omudia11: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Look at this idiot. Calling Tonto an olosho for one failed relationship but glorifying ashewo men with multiple kids in the same sentence. Your idiocy knows no bounds. You nairaland are very stupid.
quincyshakur:
Everi time Tonto dikeh am tired hearin abt Oloshos abeg mak una giv me Davido or Star Boi new angry angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by goldust777: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Na thunder go fire Tonto later she go dey shout Jesus say she be born again but the devil of hatred resides in her.frustrated woman undecided If I hear born again for her mouth her own is born against
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
To say that she now hates Churchill is an understatement.
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by hybridblood07(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Amen!
salbis:
May God deliver us from marrying problem.
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by quincyshakur(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink Dollarland i see u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omudia11:
Look at this idiot. Calling Tonto an olosho for one failed relationship but glorifying ashewo men with multiple kids in the same sentence. Your idiocy knows no bounds. You nairaland are very stupid.
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Anowax(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
1x2x3:
Nairaland or thrashland?
Thrashland
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by enemyofprogress: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Na frustration go kill this bitch called Toto dick_e
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Vuvaaenergy01: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
#WCW

Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by sweetilicious(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Even if i was hurt,i will never wish evil like this.Tonto is becoming so bitter.I dislike everything she is doing of recent.
sacluxisback:
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by brainhgeek(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Tonto Dikeh has slamed a fan who expressed hopes she and her ex-husband, Olakunle Oladunni Churchill will get back together.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/tonto-slams-fan-who-hopes-she-and-ex-husband-get-back-togethe.html

See born again
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by sweetrace(f): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
braine:
Why is Nairaland making this Nuisance relevant?

Because she helped make Nairaland famous.
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Tonto Dikeh has slamed a fan who expressed hopes she and her ex-husband, Olakunle Oladunni Churchill will get back together.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/tonto-slams-fan-who-hopes-she-and-ex-husband-get-back-togethe.html

without social media, this babe fit die o
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Evercurious(f): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
This Tontoh is really 'mouthed'..lolzzz
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Evercurious(f): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
sacluxisback:

Thank you... Really really hurt. But she has to let go of all the pains and hurts
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Evercurious(f): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Churchill must have really abused this woman in the name of marriage. He must have dealt with her such that this level of hatred is in her heart. Despite all the wickedness from Churchill, I wish Tonto can be mature, and stop mentioning him. Is Churchill still single? Hahahhaah why has he not married Monroe, the prostitute that helped him ruin his marriage. Stupid man.

My dear you are very correct. But you know what, such pains know no maturity.. All I pray is that God and time heals the pains,wounds,deceit etc all harboured in her
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Marvis4real(f): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
I just hope that the negative energy this lady exudes will not consume her one day
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Legendguru: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
how long.she be bitter
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Olayinka777:
I get o!
Infact na yesterday I just buy am.
abeg borrow me. God bless you grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by dapadawee: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:
wetin u no go borrow 150 pin mouth u can no buy. I sure u borrow ur tattoo
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
dapadawee:

wetin u no go borrow 150 pin mouth u can no buy. I sure u borrow ur tattoo
e no concern you. borrow borrow make me shine tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Christmasdon(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
i see bitterness, hate,& unforgiveness. Only Christ will do it for her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Rilley(m): 5:25am On Apr 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Ode
Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Olayinka777(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

abeg borrow me. God bless you grin
grin Baddest babe!
U are free to come get it.

Re: Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
Olayinka777:
grin Baddest babe!
U are free to come get it.
oshey jare omo iya mi from another father grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria / Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) / Churchill Real Estate Confirms Partnership With Real Estate Brand Rob Definition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.