Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,935 members, 7,946,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Buhari Doesn't Care Any Longer About Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Doesn't Care Any Longer About Politics (1050 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Doesn't Care Any Longer About Politics by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2019
The president has completed his mission of winning re election and cares less about anything including the party affairs..

What most people fail to realise is that Buhari is not a politician, for him and his inner caucus Apc lend them the platform to achieve their objective, now that mission has been accomplished, nothing matters any longer including the downfall of the party..

Notice during the election in some states, Buhari will say once you vote for me, you can vote any other person of your choice in the gubernatorial and immediately he won re election, the presidency has remained silent in any other thing..

For example, the NASS leadership tussle is going on, Buhari doesnt care who wins the SP or speaker , they won't stop his next 4 years, even with the crisis going on with PDP appeals for some gubernatorials , Buhari still won't mind if judgements favour PDP..

To the president after these 4 years, he retiring straight away and i tell you Buhari will not even campaign for APC in 2023.. The reason been that he love the north so much and if PDP goes with a Northern candidate, Buhari can never go an inch for the southern candidate in APC..

APC should understand that the president is an old man and sees things differently, to him these next 4 years will be an opportunity to reach out to those he has hurt and will do everything to build bridges for the sake of his family. He knows that after 4 years , he will be nothing just like the others before him and if those he hurt gets to power, they will come for him or his family..

So if APC is looking at Buhari to help influence things for them , they should forget it.. He already have enemies from Kano and God forbid someone like Kwankwanso gets power in 2023, then Kano will show Kastina that they are far too young for them..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Doesn't Care Any Longer About Politics by madmohamed(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2019
Nels55:
The president has completed his mission of winning re election and cares less about anything including the party affairs..

What most people fail to realise is that Buhari is not a politician, for him and his inner caucus Apc lend them the platform to achieve their objective, now that mission has been accomplished, nothing matters any longer including the downfall of the party..

Notice during the election in some states, Buhari will say once you vote for me, you can vote any other person of your choice in the gubernatorial and immediately he won re election, the presidency has remained silent in any other thing..

For example, the NASS leadership tussle is going on, Buhari doesnt care who wins the SP or speaker , they won't stop his next 4 years, even with the crisis going on with PDP appeals for some gubernatorials , Buhari still won't mind if judgements favour PDP..

To the president after these 4 years, he retiring straight away and i tell you Buhari will not even campaign for APC in 2023.. The reason been that he love the north so much and if PDP goes with a Northern candidate, Buhari can never go an inch for the southern candidate in APC..

APC should understand that the president is an old man and sees things differently, to him these next 4 years will be an opportunity to reach out to those he has hurt and will do everything to build bridges for the sake of his family. He knows that after 4 years , he will be nothing just like the others before him and if those he hurt gets to power, they will come for him or his family..

So if APC is looking at Buhari to help influence things for them , they should forget it.. He already have enemies from Kano and God forbid someone like Kwankwanso gets power in 2023, then Kano will show Kastina that they are far too young for them..
did u think buhari will reach on Jonathan I don't think so
Re: Buhari Doesn't Care Any Longer About Politics by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Yes he will try to pacify everyone.. First, from the election he now knows that many hate him than he thought, thats why he kept saying he will do better this time including allowing democracy to thrive..
The truth is that apart from some illegal votes and intimidations, if Buhari won, could have been with less than 200k votes so he is fully aware that his rating is down..

Secondly, he and his gangs treated the last president with so much disrespect, that will come back to hunt them immediately after 2023 so to avoid that, he will certainly do everything to seek peace..

Thirdly, there is a good chance the north will retain power, he already knew that many northerners are withdrawing their loyalty to him especially with what happened in Kano, trust me its a big danger for him and his gangs if another brutal northerner gains power..
Re: Buhari Doesn't Care Any Longer About Politics by babyfaceafrica: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
super story...... bihari won....get over it!!
Re: Buhari Doesn't Care Any Longer About Politics by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
super story...... bihari won....get over it!!

I weak o
Re: Buhari Doesn't Care Any Longer About Politics by Modarun(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol. after he was declared winner in 2023, the selfish bag of fart, threw everyone under the bus, until 2018, now theybhave declared him winner, he has reverted to thesame mode. Hahaha they will Bleep tinubu all over again. Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Heavy Tension As General Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Funeral / Why Buhari Summoned 36 State Governors For Emergency Meeting Today – Okowa / CBN Is Indirectly Promoting RUGA Through FX Restriction For Milk Import

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.