Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,971 members, 7,942,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

I’m Ready To Make Peace With APC- Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Make Peace With APC- Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (245 Views)

Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Make Peace With APC- Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by tfguru: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2019
Governorship candidate of the Action Alliance (AA) in Imo state, Uche Nwosu, has said that he is ready to form a fresh alliance with his former party, All Progressives Congress (APC) in a bid to reclaim his alleged stolen mandate.

According to him, he has put aside the purported injustice the APC meted on him since the party has realized its mistakes after its poor showing in the governorship and House of Assembly elections.

Nwosu, who stated this on Tuesday in a chat with journalists, disclosed that he has petitioned the Tribunal against the declaration of Emeka Ihedioha of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, as governor-elect.

He added that he is confident that the election will be upturned.

He said, “The national leadership of the APC made a mistake by not giving the party’s ticket to me, we warned them against giving the ticket to Hope Uzodinma but the leadership of the party ignored our warnings, but the outcome of the elections has justified us.

Read more at: https://www.primepost.ng/2019/04/03/im-ready-to-make-peace-with-apc-okorochas-son-in-law-uche-nwosu/

(1) (Reply)

Tony Blair Visit: Former UK Prime Minister Visit Osinbajo / Dangote Refinery ’ll Improve Nigeria’s Trade Balance By $2bn Yearly – IMF / Declare State Of Emergency On Kidnapping, Banditry,islamic Clerics Charge Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.