Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making (14064 Views)

Kano University Suspends Student For Proposing To Female On Campus / Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kavod:

Abeg make them expel them..... This hard life parents go still send them kids go private uni.. Them reach there finish na noise them go make.....

na so one bastard send me go panel because i no go church, the thing vex me, because na OOU dey my mind
Re: Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making by Kavod: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
pcguru1:

na so one bastard send me go panel because i no go church, the thing vex me, because na OOU dey my mind
Na so my guy, na jamb jamboree most people go private uni.... But las las na just 4 years max 5 years... At least away from ritualists, Hot lecturers and miscreants in the name of cultists... Na to just endure
Re: Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
I assume it was part of their rules hence the punishment was fair enough.
Re: Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making by MrSix: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
sirjustice1575:

How does this comment, relates to the topic? shocked
Wetin happen Don happen na...make I find money
Re: Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making by gbese: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lol gbese re ooo
Re: Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making by ogawisdom(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Making noise during mass angry

The idiots should be given a more severe punishment
Re: Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making by makapella(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
This ones dey jonse..If na Madonna, Okija (2007-2012) Father Dvc for don waff you sharp sharp.. Shedi Baba go dey gate enforce am..
Re: Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making by ArchAngelos999: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
mmadu5:
To all the cultists..We need u guys now. Stop killing each other and face your real enemy. Nigerian SARS is your real enemy. SARS is not as invisible as u think.. They are humans like us,they have a family they are afraid to loose, they will beg for their life when tortured. Since their Oga and Federal government is so corrupt and deaf to our cry, let's start taking them out one after d other.. They can easily be tracked home, and slaughtered in cold blood, just as they do to innocent Nigerians. Don't wait for d next victim to die for nothing.

I don't support the atrocities of SARS but this isn't a solution. It will lead to a worse problem.

Before only white people used to be kidnapped in Nigeria, when Nigerians condoned it cos they felt white people were cheating the country. Fast forward to 2019, Nigerians are bearing the brunt of kidnappers in almost every state.

There's a way to fight evil

1 Like

Re: Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yekpa, can't believe this really happens
Re: Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making by 9jaRealist: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2019
mmadu5:
To all the cultists..We need u guys now. Stop killing each other and face your real enemy. Nigerian SARS is your real enemy. SARS is not as invisible as u think.. They are humans like us,they have a family they are afraid to loose, they will beg for their life when tortured. Since their Oga and Federal government is so corrupt and deaf to our cry, let's start taking them out one after d other.. They can easily be tracked home, and slaughtered in cold blood, just as they do to innocent Nigerians. Don't wait for d next victim to die for nothing.

So you label cultists as MURDERERS “killing each other” but you want these same murderers to lead a revolution? Nigeria is finished! embarassed
Re: Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making by 9jaRealist: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
ArchAngelos999:
I don't support the atrocities of SARS but this isn't a solution. It will lead to a worse problem.

Before only white people used to be kidnapped in Nigeria, when Nigerians condoned it cos they felt white people were cheating the country. Fast forward to 2019, Nigerians are bearing the brunt of kidnappers in almost every state.

There's a way to fight evil

Abegi speak for yourself. shocked

No intelligent Nigerian ever condoned the criminality of kidnapping anyone...
And most understood that it was the politicians/rulers cheating us, not the people generating the little wealth we have.
Re: Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making by ArchAngelos999: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
9jaRealist:

Abegi speak for yourself. shocked

No intelligent Nigerian ever condoned the criminality of kidnapping anyone...
And most understood that it was the politicians/rulers cheating us, not the people generating the little wealth we have.

Nigerians did not kick against it and many even said it was ok, the same way one is asking cultists to come eradicate SARS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Donates N300m Business School To University Of Ibadan (UI) / Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle / Lasu Produce Six First Class , 6885 Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.