Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana (35572 Views)

Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed / Angry Nigerians Storm Loom Office As Ponzi Scheme Crashes / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by Rexnegro(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
haaa people never learn sha
Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by Bojack(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
wtf were they thinking
Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by kheny12(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari has infected Ghana...

He became president MMM crashed sad

He travelled to Senegal across Ghana, MenzGold crashed in Ghana.
I pray make sense fall on you.Did they used Buhari swear for u.

3 Likes

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nackzy:
You can imagine Ghanaians are too stupid if so
They cant even learn From thier sister country Nigeria, how MMM crashed and how people died, how families were shattered
All they know is to speak stupid English and claim they are speaking British English
Theresa May
John Champion
And the rest that are the owners of English don't even speak that rubbish Ghanaians speak

I only come on this forum in the night cuz if your day bad throughout the day one mofo go surely make you laugh

Mad people with mad reason

3 Likes

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by dominique(f): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
The investors thought they were investing in a gold trade scheme not a money doubling scheme like MMM and the likes. From what I gathered in the article, nobody absconded with investors' monies, instead Ghanas equivalent of Efcc seized the cash. Why didn't the government compel the organizers of the scheme to refund investors money before shutting down the firm? In this case, the government is responsible for this tragedy not the ponzi people.

9 Likes

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by Americanboy35: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
So some people still dey fall for this, am not too suprised sha
Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by Omoluabi16(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ghanaians though. They're not the brightest people. Despite MMM, dem still dey do ponzi scheme. I kuku hate Ghanaians.. useless country.
Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by FreemanUYB(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
kheny12:
I pray make sense fall on you.Did they used Buhari swear for u.

you no get work
Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by Truthbites: 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Naija men are tougher. None will die unnecessarily
Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by Mcreloaded(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Their mumu never do

Nigeria mumu don do since MMM
Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by Magnuschase: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nackzy:
They cant even learn From thier sister country Nigeria, how MMM crashed and how people died, how families were shattered
All they know is to speak stupid English and claim they are speaking British English
Theresa May
John Champion
And the rest that are the owners of English don't even speak that rubbish Ghanaians speak

Lmao... Bros, na their English vex you pass the scam... Lol.

1 Like

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by wristbangle: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
I have no atom of pity for them. Wasn't it in the news how MMM scammed and turned people to orphans and widows? Their stupidity is truly inherent.
Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by wristbangle: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
dominique:

The investors thought they were investing in a gold trade scheme not a money doubling scheme like MMM and the likes. From what I gathered in the article, nobody absconded with investors' monies, instead Ghanas equivalent of Efcc seized the cash. Why didn't the government compel the organizers of the scheme to refund investors money before shutting down the firm? In this case, the government is responsible for this tragedy not the ponzi people.

Even at this, it is the right step to avert the calamity coming that may shut down majority of Ghanaian emotions. After all, the government has previously warned them not to get involved in the stupid scheme.

3 Likes

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by GrandHype: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
bestman09:
The so called government intervention killed the business. 7-15% monthly returns on an investment can not be adjudged as a greedy investment.
someone with sense here

5 Likes

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by Jaqenhghar: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nackzy:
Theresa May
John Champion
You Niggerians that are smart MMM crashed in how many countries before it entered Niggeria? Y'all saw what it did yet you still fell for it and I tell you if this mens gold abi na fool's gold sef enters Niggeria many will still fall for it

4 Likes

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by noona(f): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nackzy:
Theresa May
John Champion

I just fell off my bed laughing...
You were too harsh though
Loool!!
Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by SarkinYarki: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hush Puppy I hail ooo
Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by alphaNomega: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Damfostopper:
Don't know between Ghana and Nigeria..... which citizens stewpid pass...... seems Ghana own na hereditary..... it happened in Nigeria and dey didn't learn

Exactly how Russians must have felt about Nigeria when people were all over the place about MMM

4 Likes

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by DWJOBScom(m): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
decatalyst:

Bros, if them just put tracker and GPS for some people, who go lost go lost grin

No be lie
There’s HIV and AIDS but People still have sex without condom
Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by chudez0147(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
PetroDollax:
Who is this fool, from zoogeria?
You kenkay and Onions eater!! You dare call your dream country Zoo�.. .. Kwasiaa

2 Likes

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by seanney: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nackzy:
Theresa May
John Champion
Don't mind them they want to cat the fish,flash the toilet but they are always in a Harry and are never patient

2 Likes

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by smeag0l(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dominique, it seems you've done the Nigerian version of this(swissgold) before!
dominique:

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by Treasure17(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari has infected Ghana...
He became president MMM crashed sad
He travelled to Senegal across Ghana, MenzGold crashed in Ghana.

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by CoolJul: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nackzy:
Theresa May
John Champion
I'm telling u! I wonder hw their English is British English .
Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by MacTv: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ponzi scheme ehn... E dey shatter heart

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by Probz(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2019
mykelswa:
grin grin

Funny that lives have been lost, is it?

1 Like

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2019
bestman09:
The so called government intervention killed the business. 7-15% monthly returns on an investment can not be adjudged as a greedy investment.

There are laws guiding investment activities. You have to disclose your line of business and your financial activity, it's not all about percentage returns.

I doubt if their government is obligated to pay for their foolishness though

1 Like

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by Kcuf: 12:03am On Apr 04, 2019

Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by ifada123: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2019
This trend just prove that a lot of Nigerians don't understand basic maths,
7-15% is very possible for a lending organization,
Alot of market women collect 10k and payback 12k at the end of the month that is even at a high rate of 20%, I can't call that a ponzi scheme, they were closed down for fraud in the system or illegal operation.
Re: MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana by CoolJul: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2019
SuperSupremo:
Jealousy go kill my ghanian family,that our 'cat ,cat' English we dey speak as if we dey chop shit be British English abi

British English kill svpersuprem0 him generation !

chai! see painment!!!

take heart bro, we are not the cause neither d solution to u predicament right now. ok?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) / How To Invest In Federal Government Bonds / Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.