Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls (9094 Views)

Earn 12% Monthly Returns On Investment / What Business Of 2M With Monthly ROI Of 10% / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls by Zibahstores(f): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ajakaiye83:

Dear Friends,

Please where can i invest one million naira for steady monthly returns? I will prefer a company with legal backup.

I dont mind 2-5%.

If I showed you a legit one/company. What would you give me.? Nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls by eddybest(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ajakaiye83:

Dear Friends,

Please where can i invest one million naira for steady monthly returns? I will prefer a company with legal backup.

I dont mind 2-5%.

If you're using Android or smartphone and you're not making money from it, even when you're always online surfing the net with your hard earned data.
then you should throw it into a waste bin.
But never mind I think I have the solution to your problem.

I want to be showing you how you can buy data at a reseller price and sell it to your customers and watch your bank account and alert wake you up every minutes.
plus how to source for these potential customers

*The secret of Buying Cheap data for all Network*

Data is a new food of the 21st century.
I will rather use my last money and subscribe for data than using it to eat. because I know my next food will come from data. Globacom said Data is Life, Another network provider said Data is Oxygen.
whichever way, you will agree with me that you cannot operate or exist without data.
my friend once said if not for data subscription he would have owned a flat in Banana Island.

I want to show the first 10 persons three secrets on how to buy data as cheap as ;

#440 for 1Gb for MTN
#650 for 1Gb for 9mobile
#850 for. 1.8 for Glo
#950 for. 1.5 for Airtel
and so on....

You will also become a reseller

Sell data to your friends and colleagues in your offices at your own price and make money.

How to convert airtime to cash and transfer directly to your bank account.

Bonus: You stand a chance to get 7 of my books on financial freedom that change my life

Knowledge they say is Power, in all they getting get understanding also.
information is power, remember what stands you out from the crowd is what you know. Intelligence + Confidence = Success.
By intelligence I mean Competence and by Confidence I mean being able to sell yourself without shame. No shy person is rich. money doesn't follow shy people.
All you need is Insight on how it is being done. and you can only learn from those who has been where you desire to be or go.

It's worth more than data, it is an investment into the realm of Financial Confidence.

All this at a giveaway price #1K only
Send me a direct message on WhatsApp on

https:///2348158981832?text=Hello%20Engr%20Anso

I will be there to receive you
Hit me up now
You can't afford to keep spending on data everyday without gain.
Re: Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls by Taystee: 3:31am On Mar 05, 2020
Odogu9195:
Listen!! Those people offering you quick income. Ogbeni run. Bro take your time and look for something meaningful to invest in, coming online asking that’s the first error lol. What where you doing to get the 1 million in the first place? Keep doing that. Leave the 1 million in the bank, and take out your time and plan. Dont give anyone your money to avoid stories that touch. Naija rough now. My advise look into import from China. China have really good and cheap refurbished phones. Start with that or do market survey. And look for something people will be interested in. Again no give your money to someone and wait on standby for return. That’s not real life.

You're wise...
Re: Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls by Ajakaiye83: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
More
Re: Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls by frisky01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Do you know you can start now and use your investment as a tool to build wealth and become really successful? If you desire an investment platform that will pay you 20 to 40 percent returns monthly. Then Join today and enjoy up to 40% returns on your investment, in just 30 days. That your ₦10,000 will get you ₦14,000; your ₦100,000 may grow up to ₦140,000 etc. Invest your money with us today to start your journey of building massive wealth.
Also buy and sell your forex at cheaper rate
Register now
Whatsapp 0.8.1.3.0.7.5.7.9.9.5
Re: Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls by nero1818(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ajakaiye83:

Dear Friends,

t mind 2-5%.
just email me... Go to my profile for that to avoid violation of of the rules.
Re: Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls by NTPGARRIfactory(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2021
Nuel Tee-Top Garri Production Factory a division of Nuel-Tee-Top Global Ventures

Is a registered company with the CAC. We are into 100% Mechanised Garri Production, we produce dry, sweet and stonefree Garri. We are currently taking investment for working capital, i.e. you invest with us, we use your money for production, pay your ROI out of the profit made.

Contact us for any clarification, pictorial or video evidence, if you're a potential investor and interested in sight seeing and around Oye-Ekiti axis, you're also welcome. See our signature for more details.
Re: Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls by PeaceGeorge223: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Bap matrix company registered under CAC

For more info
Re: Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls by PeaceGeorge223: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
And you can set something big for yourself that will bring high returns monthly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transcorp Po Finally Opens At 7.50! Opinions? / Free forex earning opportunity / What You Stand To Gain When You Register Your Business With CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.