Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,959 members, 7,936,065 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In (656 Views)

My UBA Account Has Been Compromised Guys, Money Is Strolling Out Anyhow! / Nairaland Account Of The Killer Of The Job Seeker Girl / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by emorej92: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
I logged out of my Nairaland account last week and it has refused to login since then. It keeps showing me wrong username or password even after resetting the password countless times.

What could be the cause of this?

Cc lalasticalala
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by emorej92: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
And by the way, this is a friends account.
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by bluesky30(f): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
How come you post on the forum?
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by IvarTheBoneless: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
emorej92:

LOL. Liar. You just outed yourself.

Fact 1 : You used a temporary email.

Fact 2 : You have multiple accounts.

Fact 3 : You are a poor liar. This is YOUR account and not a friend's.

If i were a MOD, would just give you a year 2090 ban
grin

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by emorej92: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please anyone with a reasonable solution should help... my account is since 2010���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by emorej92: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please anyone with a reasonable solution should help... my account is since 2010
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by emorej92: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

LOL. Liar. You just outed yourself.

Fact 1 : You used a temporary email.

Fact 2 : You have multiple accounts.

Fact 3 : You are a poor liar. This is YOUR account and not a friend's.

If i were a MOD, would just give you a year 2090 ban
grin
lol... why don’t you allow the mods to investigate?
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
emorej92:
lol, even if i dont bliv dis, I tink u sud PM one of d mods.
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by ADEJARE777: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
[/color]brother emorej you have shot yourself in the foot,assuming am mr seun osewa i wil sentence to life ban on nairaland and u wan this post to appear in fp
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by emorej92: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
sherylbakky:
lol, even if i dont bliv dis, I tink u sud PM one of d mods.
the black man is his own problem...

I posted a problem that requires a solution and all you people can do is look for another problem...

Everyone seems dishonest and so no one sees or thinks truth is possible... little wonder why we have great liars in top places..

We only know how to believe lies..
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by emorej92: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
ADEJARE777:
[/color]brother emorej you have shot yourself in the foot,assuming am mr seun osewa i wil sentence to life ban on nairaland
Oh God... I hope the mods are not this dumb...
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
emorej92:
the black man is his own problem...

I posted a problem that requires a solution and all you people can do is look for another problem...

Everyone seems dishonest and so no one sees or thinks truth is possible... little wonder why we have great liars in top places..

We only know how to believe lies..
So sombody can not play wit u...See how u are taking it personally...

Its ok, just PM a mod n tell d mod about d issue, I'm sure any of dem will help out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by emorej92: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
No one has asked any reasonable question...
not even the Id of the account that has the issue or how I got here... I’m also sure no one has checked this profile to see it’s a fishy one.. all I see are kangaroos hopping in and out of the thread with their shallow conclusions... please save your Nigerian police investigative mindsets... let the CIA do their job...
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by ADEJARE777: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
emorej92:
Oh God... I hope the mods are not this dumb...
why the insult naw brother emorej, well this is crime thread why dont you post this in web master am sure you will get solution to you account log in issue
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by emorej92: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
ADEJARE777:

why the insult naw brother emorej, well this is crime thread why dont you post this in web master am sure you will get solution to you account log in issue
if you had been this pragmatic in your first response, I’m sure I wouldn’t have replied you the way I did..

I posted it here because I think it’s a crime to lock someone out of their account for no reason.. I actually thought it was a server issue, that’s why I waited up till this moment and yet no progress...

I wasn’t sure I remembered my password correctly because I hardly logged out of my account until I reset the password through my email and it gave me the same response ..

I’m sorry bro... I’m really losing my patience
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by catwalq(f): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Try logging in with an alternative browser e.g,if you're using chrome try opera mini or phx browser or Firefox.

Happened to me too...
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by gulfer: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
My own case is that I am unable to sign in on my alternate phone even with same password as used on the phone I'm currently responding with............This needs looking into angry angry angry
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by Gnar: 7:08am On Apr 05, 2019
Anyone who has a similar issue should please share their experience on this aggregated thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5111653/mods-please
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Refused To Sign In by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
emorej92:
I logged out of my Nairaland account last week and it has refused to login since then. It keeps showing me wrong username or password even after resetting the password countless times.

What could be the cause of this?

Cc lalasticalala
me too ooo

(1) (Reply)

National Youth Council Of Nigeria Battles Edo State Government. / See How This Palace Burnt Down To Ashes In Lagos Nigeria / Police Officers Abandon Lady After Hitting Her With Their Van In PH (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.