Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,255 members, 7,967,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:50 PM

D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! (659 Views)

Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. / What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by Moralistli(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2010
As a result of various untoward and frequent heartbreak, i hav come 2 d conclusion that d numbers of heartbreak u encounter determines ur level of emotional antidote.

In my youthful days, i cud hardly bliv or thought anyone cud do without a lover 4 at least a period of nine months or so, but after my last encounter,
i decided to remain on ma own without a soul mate, play low and concentrate on my source of income instead of associating with some of these girls that preach luff indiscriminately.

I equally understand from my previous rltnships dat any rlatnship cud easily come 2 an end/halt immediately d ''fool'' bearer stopped playing d role of a fool,except his/her partner is ready to carry on with d role. And i think only d girls/guys dat know what exactly they want or wit cruel intention 'd necessarily carry on.

Now, My simple question is; can there really be a worthwhile luv/rltnship without a partner playing d role of a fool?
Plz pple,ur various response here on NL means alot 2 me hence i hav come 2 grab a clear picture of d above issue. Thanks a bunch!
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2010
In a worthy relationship, no one should be a fool or ''play'' a fool. there should be understanding, sincerity, forgiveness. with these three you two can play along. No repeatation of issues!!!! along side with love. THEN YOU ARE A PERFECT PARTNERS!

good luck!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by DrCork: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2010
Moralistli, Brother. how many boy friends do you have? dont lie!! wink how many?
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by Kelvinj(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2010
Dr Cork:

Moralistli, Brother. how many boy friends do you have? dont lie!! wink how many?
huh boyfriends? Poster na gay?
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by DrCork: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2010
Moralistli, yea. he a gay playa!! wink
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by Kelvinj(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2010
kai dr cork who u take know? Well as the saying goes na thief dey know thief
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by seun0622(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2010
@ poster

It seems you re reading from my mind, and as you rightly stated. Most  (if not all) breakups happen simply because the guy/lady who happens to give more into the relationship begins to think otherwise either directly or indirectly thereby rescinding his/her position
LOVE.4BUG:

In a worthy relationship, no one should be a fool or ''play'' a fool. there should be understanding, sincerity, forgiveness. with these three you two can play along. No repeatation of issues!!!! along side with love. THEN YOU ARE A PERFECT PARTNERS!

good luck!! kiss kiss kiss
@ love.4bug

You call it PERFECT PARTNERS but you and I know that in there is nothing like that in the real sense of it. I have come to learn that one party puts more into a relationship than the other tho the idea of one partner playing a fool might not sound ideal.
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by DrCork: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2010
190 used to date him back in the day when he waz gay true wink
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by DrCork: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2010
seun0622, bro i just saw your pikture, what material is your suit? Kaki??
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by Moralistli(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good luck!!

Kudos woman!

Wish i had known this earlier.
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by Moralistli(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2010
Moralistli, Brother. how many boy friends do you have? dont lie!! how many?

Okoko cork, lol, guess u heard me right up there. i'm a straight dude dat like gurls 4 ur info.

Mind u, ur ISP is already detected, nd as such, deadly virus shall be d portion of ur PC if u dare constitute da ya nuisance here again.lol.
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by DrCork: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2010
Moralistli (m) is not not Gay, NEVER!! I take it back wink

Bro, sorry, I waz mixing u up with 190. I take u back!!
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by Moralistli(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2010
190 used to date him back in the day when he waz gay true

seriously, dis indigent called cork is ''nothing 2 write home about''
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by Moralistli(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2010
Moralistli (m) is not not Gay, NEVER!! I take it back

Bro, sorry, I waz mixing u up with 190. I take u back!!

No, i nor gree. u must tender public apology via CNN, BBC and ANN within d next 48 seconds or u provide me wit 7 yr-old guinea fowl 4 me 2 make pepper soup dis evening. i don tell u. u 're on ur own now.
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by 1102(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2010
This cork is a confirmed Goat and a well renowed
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by DrCork: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2010
Moralistli, ok bro I will apologise in publick, in fact, i will give u two babes: OMOLOLA & INK NERD.

They are ok, ish and i dont need them anymore. We cool? wink
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2010
Mr cork or Dr cork?
Re: D Aftermath Of Series Of Heartbreak! by seun0622(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2010
@ Dr. Cock

--190--:

This cork is a confirmed Goat and a well renowed

I was about coming to you defence , but before I could say CORK , you confirmed all doubts, You are Indeed a demented GOAT.
Dr Cork:

seun0622, bro i just saw your pikture, what material is your suit? Kaki??

Why should I answer a GOAT?

(1) (Reply)

Best Women In Africa ,romance Wise / My Imagination / Women And Double Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.