Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,270 members, 7,936,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Categories Of The Power Of God (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Categories Of The Power Of God (1) (230 Views)

Different God, 1 Satan. Why?How? / They That Know Their God (1) [daniel 11:32] / The Church Of God 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Categories Of The Power Of God (1) by nicoOfTheNight: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
CATEGORIES OF THE POWER OF GOD (1)
"But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem" (Acts 1 : 8 )
The power of God is of 3 types
A. CREATIVE POWER
this is kind the Godhead uses to call/bring/make things unseen to be seen. In the book of Genesis 16:1-12, there is a story of a person who was nothing but became something when she met a beacon of favour. She, eventually, became boastful and, as usual, was sent packing but God in his power made a way for that ungrateful person. He made what was unseen to become seen. If you're that kind of person pray that the Lord God in his creative power would make what is unseen to become seen in the mighty name of Jesus.

"Father, I recognize that I am a sinner and from right
now I denounce my sinful ways and believe wholeheartedly in your son, Jesus Christ, thank you for saving me from imminent disaster. Amen

What about His son, Christ Jesus? There are numerous examples but in summary, in his creative power, whatever is not enough in his power he makes it more than enough. John 2: 1-11; no matter how careless you are resource-wise, it is quite difficult to be careless about the quantity of wine.
No matter how careless you have been in resources, I have good news for you, Jesus Christ has come to replenish all that was lost.

"Father, I recognize that I am a sinner and from right now I denounce my sinful ways and believe wholeheartedly in your son, Jesus Christ, thank you for saving me from imminent disaster. Amen

Lastly but not the least, the Holy Spirit possesses creative power in no small amounts. He gives LIFE to what was very DEAD - Romans 8:13

"For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the SPIRIT you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live"

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, April 7, 2019 / Is God Still Resting? / Bitter Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.