Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,349 members, 7,967,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:06 PM

A Must Read For Everyone: To Die Poor Is The Greatest Crime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read For Everyone: To Die Poor Is The Greatest Crime (298 Views)

Why Does It Seem Compulsory For Many Nigerians 2 Die Poor? / Greatest Crime Of Pres. Tinubu / Here's Why You May Die Poor And Useless In Nigeria - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Everyone: To Die Poor Is The Greatest Crime by micheal34(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dont stop where yor father stop, stand up, you can achieve the unthinkable if you can just determine, To be born poor is not a crime but to die poor is the greatest crime committed to humanity, what you know does not matter,what do is what you know.

Generally, in africa, we the youths are not creative enough even when we know that our government is not encouraging us. If we all determine to solve a major problem in our various communities,wealth is inevitable then.

The road map to success is not easy but we have to make up our minds, if it will take me to go two steps backward so as to hit my major goals, why not?Bleep the certificate we carry when you cant replicate it to money, do you know why you advice the rich and they dont listen to you?its because they ask themselves, oh you are these wise yet am rich and you are poor, the battle for relivance should start now my people, its a call to moral reawakening.. I love you all.

Read more @ http://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2017/03/a-must-read-for-everyone-to-die-poor-is.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Everyone: To Die Poor Is The Greatest Crime by 9iceguy4lf: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Nice write up

(1) (Reply)

9th Imo Assembly:: PDP May Root For Speaker From Orlu Zone / PDP Is The Only Party That Can Guarantee Development- Hon Akpanusoh / Nafiu’s Move On Public Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.