Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State (22923 Views)

Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani / MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Evercurious(f): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2019
Denikayan:

Your head is paining you.

It's your own head dear. Pls resume check up

1 Like

Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Mozegee: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2019
We are really cursed in this country.what a government.
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Consciency: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I think cane & baton is ALL they are allowed to carry.........
lol...I no know o
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2019
tactius:

I hardly respond to posts like this...but most of these ex-terrorists are going back to civilian life.

If this is how PDP wants to campaign for 2023....by scare tactics...then I am sorry for them

Grow up. And stop spreading lies.

You said "most" are going back to civilian life, not all.

Some are going into the army.

Of this "some", not all of them have dropped their ideology.

And they will strike in due time. This time with state backing.

This is not propaganda. I'm not a PDP member. I don't intend contesting any position in 2023.

I'm just making/drawing logical possibilities and projections from an incident such as this.

Don't tell me you don't see the danger that this portends.

It's like US recruiting AlQeada fighters into their army because they said they are reformed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by LZAA: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2019
Ivartheboneless and kagawa10 wee hail this and worship their kaliphate masters
Tufia!
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by koresh: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2019
Nigerian see una life...we from the sw foreseen all these I guess that's why we vited for Atiku but some opolo eyes wey this boko ppl go end hum life soon rig A tiny out for this monster called sai una baba wet lost you guys have not seen anything yet....they are coming for all of us in a coded way...
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Evercurious(f): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2019
tactius:

1.The Army is not recruiting them

2.They are going back into civilian life.

3.Most Boko Haram fighters are forced into it. There are the hardcore members of course.

4.In Liberia, the UN ran similar projects for liberian fighters in their civil war. Many of them were involved in brutal crimes. Where was the justice.

5.In former Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe, rebels against the white Government of Ian Smith were responsible for atrocities against whites and blacks, Some of them were caught and rehabilitated, and turned into fighters for the same government they were fighting.They were called tame terrorists...and some of them helped train the elite Selous Scouts...an integrated unit of the Rhodesian Army that was better than all their units toghether.

This isn't same as Boko haram. We are talking of RELIGIOUS REBELS and not just rebels fighting supposed injustice in their country

1 Like

Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Halazy8: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2019
[/
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Lexusgs430: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2019
Consciency:
lol...I no know o

Maybe add whistle with the cane & baton.........

Some of those iraqi terrorist turned reformed, we saw how they kept killing their fellow comrades..........

Reformed my big black ass.......
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by kikake: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2019
Repent?
Who gives up his/her religious beliefs?
It's now Nigeria army-Boko Haram army.

Boko Haram fights for a territory, or Nigeria, to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Twelve northern Nigeria states started to adopt unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal codes since 1999, in what looked like a veiled protest against the "unbeliever" president Obasanjo.

Boko Haram is now part of Nigeria armed forces, no thanks to president Buhari who said in Kaduna before a large crowd of Muslims that he wouldn't relent until Islamic Sharia Criminal codes are adopted by all Nigeria.

If time is not taken, in a blitzkrieg swoop on southern Nigeria, Nigeria-Boko Haram army shall stamp Islamic Republic of Nigeria soon.
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Sagay212: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2019
It's becoming obvious the government has a hand in this boko haram nonsense. How can you keep terrorists alive and to make matters worse graduate them claiming they have repented. How did you confirm their repentance? People that should be killed immediately they are arrested are being allowed to walk freely.

These same guys will continue to give information to their terrorist brothers and at the end of the day we begin to hear stup.id stories of how boko haram ambushed and attacked soldiers unaware.

So it ok to become a terrorist, kill thousands of people and them wake up one morning and pretend to surrender and repent and the FG will forgive you and give you a job? No single intelligence at all.

1 Like

Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2019
tactius:

I hardly respond to posts like this...but most of these ex-terrorists are going back to civilian life.

If this is how PDP wants to campaign for 2023....by scare tactics...then I am sorry for them

This is not propaganda. I'm not a PDP member. I don't intend contesting any position in 2023.

I'm just making/drawing logical possibilities and projections from an incident such as this.

It's like US recruiting AlQeada fighters into their army because they said they are reformed. ...
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2019
Awol1:

It's like US recruiting AlQeada fighters into their army because they said they are reformed.

They are all going back to civilian life.

Go and read the article carefully. They got vocational skills training, and would be going back to cilvilan life.
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Evercurious:

This isn't same as Boko haram. We are talking of RELIGIOUS REBELS and not just rebels fighting supposed injustice in their country

Sorry, it's the same thing.

Liberia was brutal. Most of those fighters have been reinstated back into civilian life.

And mind you, I am not defending Boko Haram. What the Army is doing here is a recognition of the fact that Boko grew because of too many idle hands.
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2019
tactius:

They are all going back to civilian life.

Go and read the article carefully. They got vocational skills training, and would be going back to cilvilan life.

Why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth?

A while ago you said "most", now you are saying "all".

What are you out to defend?

Or are you part of the long term plot?
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by dam2000(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2019
And they will carry gun nawa o
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Ugosample(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Awol1:

Of course.

In 20 to 30 years, those guys would be in charge of commanding positions in the army. They will be in charge of the armoury. They will execute jihad with state resources.

They've been reformed in the eyes of the gullible but I can tell you that these guys still very much hold tight to their ideology.

Buhari and his co-jihadists have discovered it won't be easy to execute brutal jihad on Nigeria due to our diversity and they've resorted to going systemic about it.

My pain is so many southerners are useful idiots to this administration and cheering them on.

Just imagine over 100 terrorists in the army. And this is like first batch o. More are still to come.

We need to wake up.

IF they are recruited into the Nigerian military
Then we are in BIG TROUBLE

to think hordes of idiots support this Use less govt
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2019
Awol1:

It's like US recruiting AlQeada fighters into their army because they said they are reformed. ...

Funny that...the US recurited hindreds of Sunni fighters in Iraq including some Al Qaeda....into a militia that helped Iraqi security in 2006 and 07.

Now...I am not defending Boko. I wish they all were in jail camps for life. But the cause of this crisis was idleness...which the Army is now fixing via vocational educaiton.

All we need is to get off oil...and no one would be left for Boko to recruit.
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by win3k: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2019
152 new spies for boko haram.
They now know more about army locations, logistics, arms, weaknesses and activities.
Well done yeye army!
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2019
Awol1:

Why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth?

A while ago you said "most", now you are saying "all".

What are you out to defend?

Or are you part of the long term plot?

Was typing in a hurry...should have said all.

And by the way, I am a Christian. I also see the big picture. Boko arose because of idleness and a lack of good government and education and job opportunties.

If we are to fix Boko Haram issue....we have to fight back not only with guns, but with skills, empowerment, educaiton and an industrial economy as well as getting rid of corruption.(and people learning that holding their governors to account is important).

But never mind...let's keep on using gun only. Fight will never finish.
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by OMNIVIRUS(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2019
This is indeed Faux pas. This is proof that somebody somewhere in government are indeed patrons of Book Haram.

When America had issue with al-qaeda after 9/11, there was never anything like deradicalization, rather decimation. All terrorist were either killed or jailed until Bin laden was killed.

Boko haram are captured, trained with state resources, given employment and set free after the murder,rape, displacement and numerous atrocities. IPOB are killed on sight even when they're not armed and decimated.

In conclusion, Nigeria is doomed

2 Likes

Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by pluto123: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2019
Too Bad!! U Went And Kill Innocent Armless Ipob Protesters,that Hv Neither Killed Nor Distroyed People's Properties in The East,but Admit And Re-radicalise Boko Haram That Have Been Killing Thousands Of Nigerians And Hv So Far Destroyed Properties Worth Billions...Anybody That Justifies This Act Of The Army Will Die A Painful Death!! Let Justice Prevail.!
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by ogbologbo1000(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Imagine
Am observing this useless Nightmarish Army

Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Afonja007: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2019
tactius:

former terrorist joining Nigeria army? and later he will be posted to south east or south west or SS tell me house he will treat Christians, this is very dangerous ,teach them how to become farmers fishermen or mechanics but for God sake don't let them join Nigerian army
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2019
See dem children of hate! Wen dey give dose thugs and cultists amnesty una no complain abi?
If Niger Delta militants can be offered amnesty,, foreign scholarships to go and study their prefferd academic course.

Dey should also extend it to other parts of the country... SW,,NW, NC and SE.... So that the madness will be complete. Nobody go shout marginalization.

4 South East dey get IPOB dat will be considered for amnesty! don't know much about SW though!
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2019
tactius:

Was typing in a hurry...should have said all.

And by the way, I am a Christian. I also see the big picture. Boko arose because of idleness and a lack of good government and education and job opportunties.

If we are to fix Boko Haram issue....we have to fight back not only with guns, but with skills, empowerment, educaiton and an industrial economy as well as getting rid of corruption.(and people learning that holding their governors to account is important).

But never mind...let's keep on using gun only. Fight will never finish.

Of course I also understand the need to employ other tactics, not war, towards defeating Boko Haram because even if you defeat them in war through the gun, it doesn't mean you have won the battle.

As long as their ideology is not defeated, they are not defeated.

So I understand the importance of teaching them skills and de-radicalising them, but not recruitment into the army.
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Awol1:

Of course.

In 20 to 30 years, those guys would be in charge of commanding positions in the army. They will be in charge of the armoury. They will execute jihad with state resources.

They've been reformed in the eyes of the gullible but I can tell you that these guys still very much hold tight to their ideology.

Buhari and his co-jihadists have discovered it won't be easy to execute brutal jihad on Nigeria due to our diversity and they've resorted to going systemic about it.

My pain is so many southerners are useful idiots to this administration and cheering them on.

Just imagine over 100 terrorists in the army. And this is like first batch o. More are still to come.

We need to wake up.

The de-radicalisation program could be a separated initiative. I think it was aimed at re-orientating these men and training them and equipping them with vocational skills to be independent. The program doesn’t mean they’ve been drafted into the army....except I haven’t read and understood it correctly. My understanding is the de-radicalisation efforts is being run by the military and doesn’t mean enlistment in the military.

The graduation could be the completion of their training in which they’ve been equipped with life skills, deemed fit to look after themselves and get back into the society.
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by grandstar(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2019
Herdsmen:
APC government from 2014 have been sympathetic to Boko ...

This Buhari government..is not hiding this fact..the government have been supportive...in both cash n kind..

Terrorist already teainned and brain washed is given legal amesty..their sins are washed and they're new creature with same terrorist mind set..

While the hardcore ..are giving back to Boko organization as ransome...with heavy funding for more heavy equipment to deal with the Nigerian army..
the generals ask for funding to keep buying never arrival..never used weapons ..as excuse to siphoned billions

Boko have come to stay...APC administration will entrenched it as part of Nigeria problems that any government will see it as money milking avenue..which everyone in the north benefits from..except those that are dead.

Whichever way..it must be restricted to the north..
Any agenda to bring it down south..makes every northerner liable ...and potential Boko..

What evidence do you have that the de-radicalized ones are going back to the sect?

If there is no hope of amnesty,these guys will fight till the finish. Imagine if you were one of the insurgents and you realise your surrendering or capture means death, will you surrender? I'm sure you and other members will fight to the very end. This will make them harder to defeat.
Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2019
That's a well polished way of saying " we are now negotiating with terrorists".

Terrorists are not the same as criminals or armed robbers, reasoning with terrorists has never helped Nigeria and will never.

Tell them to put down arms in exchange for something profitable, they will but another terrorists force 10times greater will emanate from another region. It is what happens when you don't cut off the snake head.

A brutal force example showing our intolerance for terrorists is what we need. Dats what the army are for...now they have turn themselves to Dr Phil.

At a time in Malaysia when drug trafficking was rampant, the government put a death penalty on drug trafficking.

As a country we have to look @the future implications of our decisions. How many terrorists will u reason with, how many people will have to die just because some jobless individual became terrorists just so the government can meet some of their demands for dem to stop killing or else...

1 Like

Re: Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2019
gbosaa:

The de-radicalisation program could be a separated initiative. I think it was aimed at re-orientating these men and training them and equipping them with vocational skills to be independent. The program doesn’t mean they’ve been drafted into the army....except I haven’t read and understood it correctly. My understanding is the de-radicalisation efforts is being run by the military and doesn’t mean enlistment in the military.

The graduation could be the completion of their training in which they’ve been equipped with life skills, deemed fit to look after themselves and get back into the society.

So it seems until you discover we are not being told all the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march / Biafra: 8 IPOB Members Killed, 30 Wounded, 26 Arrested - Vanguard / Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.