Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:51 AM

Dedicated To All Females Around Here. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicated To All Females Around Here. (2419 Views)

Are All Females Naturally Like This? / How To Get extra Free Kiss From All Females / Serrrious Question to all females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by ElRazur: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2010
y me:

LMAO!!  i so remember this song  cheesy, i be dey sing am one kind style that year because i know wetin them dey tallk,i remembered when it gts to the part i dont know i replace it with huh huh huh grin grin but i can never forget the biggy biggy,heavy heavy part cheesy
keep them coming El wink

grin Not only you. As most naijans back home then we just invent a word to go along lol. But yeah everyone knows the biggie biggie part lol.

Damn, feels like I wanna party and just chill at the same time. I usually don't feel like this, I may need to play the lottery tonight. Who knows?

Since you want me to keep it coming, how about this?

Kci and jojo - You bring me up.

I normally bump my head to this, crank out the volume in the car with the thumbing bass-line while I drive with friends. Damn. Looking back on it now, I matured too quickly I swear!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzD92gDJfW4
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by yme1(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzD92gDJfW4
this is the first time i am hearing this song tho but yeah it really made me bump my head to the beat too

but wetin make the two guys dey dance like all those naija men with agbada? grin grin
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by ElRazur: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2010
y me:

this is the first time i am hearing this song tho but yeah it really made me bump my head to the beat too

but wetin make the two guys dey dance like all those naija men with agbada? grin grin

Those are the grandfather of what is essentially RnB/pop that you hear people like usher sings. Please do not say you haven't heard of them outside. They sing very well and have made tracks with the likes of Tupac and co. They are legends in the same ranks as Joe et al.

What about this one? It is a song that was remixed by foxy brown. This is some good old school shit. With this kind of song, I imagined myself with that princess of mine and leaving a club with her, while this plays in the back ground. Damn, I am all loved up today. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKbOZVW7XxU
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by DrCork: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin this is the first time i am hearing this song (Y ME) ha ha ha ha ha ha

Nigerian grammer is just on another planet ha hha ha ha ha ha grin grin

HEARING HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by DrCork: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2010
Y ME just said: this is the first time am HEARING this songs grin grin grin ha ha hah aha ha ha haha ha

**fallin off the chair* grin grin grin grin grin ha ha haha ha ha ha
grin grin
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by yme1(f): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2010
ElRazur:

What about this one? It is a song that was remixed by foxy brown. This is some good old school poo. With this kind of song, I imagined myself with that princess of mine and leaving a club with her, while this plays in the back ground. Damn, I am all loved up today. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKbOZVW7XxU
why don't you just make that imagination of yours become reality?

yeah!!!!! i love this song the tittle  Gotta Get You Home Tonight gat a way of turning me on grin
nice one El wink
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by DrCork: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2010
Y ME reminds me of those Nigerian babes u see on those Nigerai movies who cannut spek english ( no oofeince) wink
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by ElRazur: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2010
y me:

why don't you just make that imagination of yours become reality?

yeah!!!!! i love this song the tittle  Gotta Get You Home Tonight gat a way of turning me on grin
nice one El wink

I'm at the point in my life that I love how it is for once. wink Females not exactly high on my list. In the words of my Dad, get the right shiiiitttttt and the right women will come. So focus on getting even better shiiittttt.  wink

Glad you like it.

I think I prefer this one, which is the original than the one by Foxy brown and blackstreets.

PS
Keep up with the silence. Don't be deterred or side tracked by filth. wink
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by DrCork: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2010
Ok, i rest my case, Y ME is a fake azz babe anyways. Goood Night!! wink
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by 1102(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2010
some body help me!! MR.COCK has killed me, Im laffing my Butt off rite now wiv tears dripping off my eyes!!

so its y_me turn rite now, (hearing) cock ure so stoopid!!
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by DrCork: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2010
How can she be: HEARING A SONGS?? wha kinda grammatical colotticky is that?

maybe she stoped school at Primary 3 instead of primary 6 (No oofeince) wink
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by yme1(f): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2010
ElRazur:

I'm at the point in my life that I love how it is for once. wink Females not exactly high on my list. In the words of my Dad, get the right shiiiitttttt and the right women will come. So focus on getting even better shiiittttt.  wink

Glad you like it.

I think I prefer this one, which is the original than the one by Foxy brown and blackstreets.

PS
Keep up with the silence. Don't be deterred or side tracked by filth. wink
havent heard that of foxy brown but will try it out
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by ElRazur: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2010
Another romance laced song.

Really dedicated to all you real and special females!

Damn I feel all loved up. **Hugs self** grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glhdcJ7K3XM
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by Omolola1(f): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2010
u have tried
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2010
Good for em that likes the songs, just boring for afternoon,
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by IFELEKE(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2010
@El,
You just made my weekend with these classics . . .thumbs up man!

y me
amor,unchained melody for you courtesy ElRazur  wink
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by 1102(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^
My main man,
My man~
The only Guy that took away the mantle of Nairaland romace court away
from NL and refused 2 return it back to someone else, !! U and sani abacha have alot in common!!
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by IFELEKE(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2010
--190--:

^^
My main man,
My man~
The only Guy that took away the mantle of Nairaland romace court away
from NL and refused 2 return it back to someone else, !! U and sani abacha have alot in common!!

grin
my fav.ex-convict,
I decided to proceed on prolonged sabatical after carefully observing the chaos my court was turning into no thanks to you and people of your fold.I watched as dogs hijacked the sanity and sanctity of my hallowed chamber and I couldn't take it no more.
I'll be back to take charge when my fiefdom is purged of all undesirables.

by the way,
How have you been faring? worse I guess? grin
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by 1102(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^
Nope ive been one cool lucky good guy Just as u left me

Nneka platimunk is now the ex-convict as she ran away from NL wiv inspired M's $14,000

If u need more story hit me up~
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by yme1(f): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2010
IFELEKE:

y me
amor,unchained melody for you courtesy ElRazur wink
awwww mi vida!! Te echo de menos mucho kiss kiss kiss
pls i need u back o cry cry
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by ElRazur: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2010
Continuing with my Romance laced song. . . .

Have you ever had an affair with someone that you know you should, but you love every moment of it?

Well this song is for you. cool

Me and Mrs Jones (Billy Paul)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teOM9y-dV7s
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by yme1(f): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2010
^^^^Ô.M.G
i am MRS JONES for sure cool
this song can take a woman to Cloud 9 and full Climax
damn this just made my day EL kiss
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by ElRazur: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2010
You are welcome, there is many more from where that came from. But let that sink in and simmer for a while, will add some more tantalising tunes later.

You know, I imagine this song getting played in the background while I am with Mrs Jones, feeding her ice-cream on Mr Jones bed. Damn. It feels good. grin
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by ElRazur: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2010
For that someone, that special someone that makes your heart go jigbijigbi and your knees weak. You know that person you long to see, the one your body yearns and long for? Well allow me to play this song for them!

Turn you lights down low - Bob Marley and Lauryn Hill

You cannot go wrong with those two combination. Please enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFKIN8P2hE8
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by ElRazur: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2010
Bump. Where are all the beautiful females? wink
Re: Dedicated To All Females Around Here. by IFELEKE(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2010
--190--:

^^
Nope ive been one cool lucky good guy Just as u left me

Nneka platimunk is now the ex-convict as she ran away from NL wiv inspired M's $14,000

If u need more story hit me up~

I choose not to believe the aforequoted

y me:

awwww mi vida!! Te echo de menos mucho kiss kiss kiss
pls i need u back o cry cry
si,te echo de menos milove. . .You know I ain't going no where without you wink kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman = Woe to Man? / Heartbreak! / Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.