Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,470 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? (18973 Views)

Do I Look Plastic In The Picture On My Profile? / Who Has The Best Profile Pic On Nairaland?? / I M New Here, Please I Need A Wife Please Someone Should Help.check my profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by simibrazil(f): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2007
Is this the question you have to me ?
I am just cool like that

How are you today ? Como vai você hoje? and not Como são você hoje?, this online translators works but not very good tongue
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by wed123(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2007
simibrazil:

Is this the question you have to me ?
I’m trying to get around Portuguese but very terrible at languages. O.k., there’s going to be a group tour to Rio next February and someone wants recommendation on any good g-wax or brazilian wax salons around Visconde de Pirajá, Ipanema. Any advice?
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by simibrazil(f): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2007
I live in São Paulo I just went to Rio de Janeiro 1 time , I don't like there because is dangerous.
About your question, salon to make wax has every streeth, we brazilians make it each 15 days, is like make nails, too easy to find.
You should tell to the professional with draft do you want, we usually make triangle , but you can choose make the letter W (to fits with your name)
I took a friend from South Africa and she have never made before, she almost cry, seem like she was delivering a babe :-)
In my personal opinion is not painful, sometime I sleep during the wax.
So, you dont have it there ? cool, I ll open a business :-)
If I were you I d go to Bahia, Recife, Fortaleza, Fernando de Noronha, Chapa Diamantina, Bonito, take a look www.cvc.com.br you can purchase a package here, is more cheap, example 1 week with hotel, breakfast,tours and flight can be 400 U$ but if you go by your own just the ticket will be 400 U$

São Paulo is a business city like Lagos, Londom , is not fun but you can go to our "village", take a look this place . it is located here:
http://www.pousadacantodocamburi.com.br/index_i.html
http://www.sitiodolobo.com.br/(this one is just amazing, is close to RJ, you get there throught boat or helicoptero because is a island)
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by wed123(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2007
simibrazil:

I don't like there because is dangerous.
I just hope we’ll manage to have some fun during the Rio carnivals without any muggings and gang shoot-outs
simibrazil:

but you can choose make the letter W (to fits with your name)

cheesy errrrrrr, I’m not exactly the one doing this, but it be very nice to have the first letter of my name carved out on a girl’s errrrrrr

simibrazil:

I took a friend from South Africa and she have never made before, she almost cry, seem like she was delivering a babe :-)

lol. You are so funny without knowing it grin

I’ll check out the information you gave. obrigado, adeus!
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by omega25red(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2007
i think scorpio and Bblak have the best pictures on their profile talk about sexy chocolate mamis
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Hevn(f): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2007
I believe I do. Have you checked out my pic lately?
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Tokstide(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2007
I do please check me out.
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by MrTurkey(m): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2007
at the risk of sounding immodest but under the assumption that y'all would understand that i say this in all humility, i believe that without a doubt as to the veracity of my convictions that indeed i am resplendent in physical attraction and ingrained with the inner beauty that is derived from the blending of a perfection of genes passed down from generations of aviankind.

my picture profile qualifies to be amongst the best (if not the best) grin
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 2:38am On Nov 27, 2007
@ Hevn

You are good lookin baby. I would like to give you one, I mean kiss. kiss
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 27, 2007
Jayvin01 angry angry cheesy
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by cutiepie18(f): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2007
Mine are hott too, what do yall think??
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2008
na wa o. . .everybody jus dey sexy for my eye.

Its not good to be single i guess sad
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Laibankz: 6:56am On Jan 09, 2008
nobody
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Uzzyan: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2008
hmmmmmmmmm noone cos everyone is keeping their pix away from the forum including mi.
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by sereques(m): 3:52am On Jan 22, 2008
@cutiepie18, you look like bloke I use to know, lol That doesn't mean I won't hit that shit. Nice pic tho cool
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by sereques(m): 3:58am On Jan 22, 2008
Well I just put my pic on my profile, Haters go easy tongue
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 22, 2008
i put my pix in my profile na, dnt worry, am the one drawn in cartoon form o
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by sereques(m): 4:14am On Jan 22, 2008
toyinrayo:

i put my pix in my profile na, dnt worry, am the one drawn in cartoon form o

Am not a fan of the Simpsons grin
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 22, 2008
sereques:

Am not a fan of the Simpsons grin
you've got to be kidding me. . . .that show is so funny!!! my 3rd best show
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by sereques(m): 4:31am On Jan 22, 2008
I prefer South Park and Family Guy
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 22, 2008
sereques:

I prefer South Park and Family Guy

LOL. . . i love family guy, but south park? maybe just a lil. but dnt tell me you dnt like Bernie Marc
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by sereques(m): 4:56am On Jan 22, 2008
Marc is OK, but Honestly am always too busy for TV.
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 22, 2008
sereques:

Marc is OK, but Honestly am always too busy for TV.

ok oh, mr busy. . .same here too. haven't turned mines on for some while. . . unless, i want to watch some important news. . . so, ki lon se ni nairaland to se wipe o busy!! tongue
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by sereques(m): 5:05am On Jan 22, 2008
I haven't been here in like 7 months. Today is more like a let off. I was Overly bored I needed to chat to someone else, I will loose my mind.
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by jessygal(f): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2008
smiley[b][/b]hey guy what about pic, what did u think of images, its not gonna tell much about a person but , person's appearance which is not so much applied to a persons worth, okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Chidi4u(m): 6:41am On Jan 27, 2008
i think i have

Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by jpphilips(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2008
[color=#990000]those pictureless profiles re the wowos of nairaland
Hey;

snazzy, wot re u doing with suzy's pic?
mind u she died 2 dayz ago na still fresh ghost o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
be careful.
make dey read her will b4 u begin claim picture
WOWO
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Creamish(f): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2008
hmm. . . i'd say beauteous n HRH
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by dreeldee: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2008
and what happened to yours? tongue tongue
Re: Who Has The Best Picture Profile On Nairaland? by Uby40(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2008
i'm optimistic that picture wud be mine, if u doubt, chk me out, Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

~happy Birthday Idowuogbo~ / Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. / How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.