Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,594 members, 7,929,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:03 AM

OUK, A Forthright Man I Hold In High Esteem - Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OUK, A Forthright Man I Hold In High Esteem - Oshiomhole (334 Views)

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors / PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OUK, A Forthright Man I Hold In High Esteem - Oshiomhole by Metrixnews: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Contrary to the news making rounds that he accused the former governor of Abia state, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu of being a fugitive who ran away from corruption trial, the APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole has denied the allegation, saying it is the handiwork of those who want to pitch him against the Abia North Senator-elect, ABN TV reports.

Reacting to the allegation, Oshiomhole said Orji Uzor Kalu was one of the best governors he had an encounter with as a Labour leader, stating that the former governor was never found wanton especially in the area of welfare of the state civil servants.

"I can never say ill of Orji Uzor Kalu. He was one of our best governors. As the NLC president, I never had issues with him about my workers. He is a forthright person and whatever he has with Obasanjo, only Obasanjo knows why he dragged him to EFCC. I respect Kalu, fine gentleman with integrity" he said.

The former Edo governor described Kalu as an asset to the nation, with wider network of acceptance within and outside Nigeria.

He called on Nigerians to ignore the report, accusing members of the opposition, the PDP of doing what they know how to do best.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/04/orji-kalu-a-forthright-man-i-hold-in-high-esteem-oshiomhole/

1 Like

Re: OUK, A Forthright Man I Hold In High Esteem - Oshiomhole by Swaycater(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2019
All we are sayinyyyyyyyyy, Give us Dpppppppppppp

(1) (Reply)

Why We Must Never See Genocide Again In The World, By VP Osinbajo / Former Anambra State House Of Assembly Member, Frank Anthony Igboka, Assassinate / Party Defection: Saraki, Dino, Others Beg Court For More Time To Prepare Casehtt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.