Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Looking For Some Land To Buy In Lugbe (Abuja) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For Some Land To Buy In Lugbe (Abuja) (439 Views)

I Have Some Land For Sale In Ogun State (ifo, Itori, Sango Ota And Lagos) / How Well Do You Know Some Land Documents And Titles? / THE HILLCREST ESTATE SABON-LUGBE, ABUJA. BUY NOW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Some Land To Buy In Lugbe (Abuja) by bethnals9: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hello.

I need a plot of land to buy in Lugbe. Genuine land that is buildable.

Purpose is for a house.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Some Land To Buy In Lugbe (Abuja) by Treash(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
bethnals9:
Hello.

Purpose is for a house.

If you have anything reply or email below.

bethnals9@gmail.com

Please check your email sir
Re: Looking For Some Land To Buy In Lugbe (Abuja) by Juell(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
bethnals9:
Hello.

Purpose is for a house.

bethnals9@gmail.com
I am an architect I reside in lugbe.
Re: Looking For Some Land To Buy In Lugbe (Abuja) by nenyec2: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
smiley
bethnals9:
Hello.

Purpose is for a house.

bethnals9@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Some Land To Buy In Lugbe (Abuja) by bethnals9: 12:51am On Apr 05, 2019
Still looking.
Re: Looking For Some Land To Buy In Lugbe (Abuja) by Treash(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2019
bethnals9:
Still looking.

Then why didn't you reply my mail. I sent you response already.
Re: Looking For Some Land To Buy In Lugbe (Abuja) by bethnals9: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
Treash:

Then why didn't you reply my mail. I sent you response already.

Im sure I did o....
Re: Looking For Some Land To Buy In Lugbe (Abuja) by Boriqua(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
bethnals9:

Im sure I did o....

So far on the conversation, you will need to convince the seller how serious you are to acquire the said property.
Re: Looking For Some Land To Buy In Lugbe (Abuja) by Treash(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2019
Boriqua:

So far on the conversation, you will need to convince the seller how serious you are to acquire the said property.

Dont mind him, you can deduce from his reply via email conversation that he is not serious. Several contacts and efforts have been made on his behalf. When you're not serious about a transaction, why posting it on social media?

(1) (Reply)

Choice Properties In Lugbe / Help A Lady In Need Of Accommodate / Available Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.