Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,222 members, 7,900,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/19 (227 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/18 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/19 by dallyemmy: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/19 by dallyemmy: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, April 5, 2019) -

Sure Antidote For Shame

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because, You're the Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent God.

2.Thank You, my Father, for the abundance of Your grace, that has kept me this far, in my walk with You.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of disobedience, headiness, self-Will and rebellion, that could bring a setback or a complete shipwreck of my walk with You, in Jesus' name.

5.Satan, I resist you and I come against all your antics, strategies and lies, in my life, destiny, ministry and family, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, arise, frustrate and scatter, every plan of Satan and his agents, to humiliate and subject me to fear, shame and ridicule, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit and empower me to walk in the spirit, that I may not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, release upon my life and destiny, the grace to obey all Your commandments, and to do Your perfect Will, at every point of my life's journey, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, remove from my life, every garment of shame and reproach, and burn them to ashes, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, uphold Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Council Of Islamic Affairs Slams CAN For Demanding Christian Senate President / Righteousness Brings Restoration By Rev James / God Of Complete Restoration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.