Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,203 members, 7,977,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

Muyiwa: Help Stop The Pain Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muyiwa: Help Stop The Pain Please. (372 Views)

I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help / I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muyiwa: Help Stop The Pain Please. by sabiarea: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2019

Muyiwa Babarinsa is your regular cool, calm and collected guy.

But today he needs your help to stop the pains he gets from his left pelvic region. It is as a result of the gradual chopping off of his bone joint in that region.

According to Muyiwa, when it started he felt it was nothing serious for it was just a dull ache until it became severe and he had to go for an X-ray only to be told that his bone joint is chopping off slowly.

SOURCE:https://sabiarea.com.ng/2019/04/03/muyiwa-help-stop-the-pain-please/

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Do Toxic Nigerian Couples Like Suffer? / Any Female Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.