Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals (2777 Views)

VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa / Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals by MhizMuna: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
The Kenyan-Ghana based socialite and Instagram is news once again for making a controversial statement.

The internet sensation in detailing her kind of man revealed that she is not interested in ‘small boys’ or men she is in the same age group with but rather she is interested in older men presumably 15 years older than her.

Pamela Odame has joined the likes of Nayas and Tracey Boakye to affirm their love for ‘Sugar daddies’ or older rich men.

The Instagram model stated emphatically that she need men and not boys in her life.

“I need someone who is about 10 or 15 years older than me. I need men, not boys. I met my boy before I met NAYAS”, she indicated in an interview on Adom Fm.

Pamela also dsiclosed that renowned Ministers,MPs and footballers DM her to offer her huge amount of money in exchange to have a ‘feel’ of her huge ‘b00bs’.

https://www./2019/04/busty-model-pamela-odame-reveals.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals by amaniro: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Shameless Olosho
Re: I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals by thebiggestgists(m): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
Is the picture black and white or is that her skin colour?

Re: I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals by Chinashopping84: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Lol...them them.Don't know why these can't respect their womanhood.We sell chinese rmb.check below for more info..
Re: I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals by Nickijoy(f): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
No comment.. lipsrsealed
Re: I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals by Patrick33(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
nuff said

1 Like

Re: I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Whatever rocks her boat
Re: I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals by dollytino4real(f): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
old men will be beta 4 u, dis ur size is meant 4 older men not young boys
Re: I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals by princfred(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
dollytino4real:
old men will be beta 4 u, dis ur size is meant 4 older men not young boys
lol
Re: I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals by EbukaHades10(m): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2019
I guess the older men will also marry u after all said and done that is if u are even ever going to marry.

Re: I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals by partnerbizz4: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Sex industry, a very large mkt

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

(1) (Reply)

How Kizz Daniel Reportedly Impregnated Davido’s Ex-girlfriend "Revealed" / Kanu Loses ‘daughter’ Before Christmas / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.