Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,125 members, 7,900,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame (48425 Views)

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Teddy-A And Basketmouth In US / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Bambam On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by Kobicove(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2019
Vv
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by harriet412(f): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2019
Lol, Nina worwor o
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by Blamtom(f): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2019
For 100% maxbet games, join my signature below cool
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by frowland(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2019
Onyi25 show us your throwback photo. People change, if you haven't made progress in the last 3-5years, then you need some devine help.
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2019
teresafaith:
Even after the fame, cece still hungly

Jelousy 3*
Is the root
Jelousy 3*
Is the root of hatred
Friends today, Enemies tomorrow
All because of a jelousy
Gossiping all I thought
Running everyday and everynight

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by balonaija(f): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2019
hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by auduvictor7: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2019
Which dirty fame!!!!
Abi na before the bleaching.. Lol �
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by rickyboss333: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2019
is it just me, or is there someone else who sees Nina as an mgbeke (most beautiful girl in d village)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by Toks2008(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2019
Who is that lady on the right? Beautiful bust line with a beautiful petite curve.
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by koyyess: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2019
Grown to be independent women.
I love that.
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by 752hub: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2019
Nina don become very yellow ooo...chai wetin she dey rub

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2019
Oddsman:
Sometimes, this is all about better photography. You guys are comparing pictures taken with BB curve and Canon Cameras
gbamcheesy. U cant compare pixs taken from ordinary phone with pixs taken from a good camera with better lightingcheesy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by Godwin5766(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2019
teresafaith:
thanks...she's ugly and she is richer dan you....who knw you sef ?
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by cooljoe(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2019
They are not famous. Just say picture of ... After Big Brother.
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by daughtery01: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2019
na Nina be that ?? grin
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by EmzyT: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2019
See my Nina Teeth like Suarez own grin
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by Switruth: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2019
henrydadon:
See how Innocent they look

Now world people have teach them bad thing
Very fantastic grammatico
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by TheStarsAlign: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2019
onyi25:
Okay guys, It’s that time of the week when we take a look at photos of our favourite celebrities when they were very much younger and of course before the fame, money and blings.

We'll be focusing on top female stars from Nigeria's most biggest reality show 'Big Brother Naija', Alex, Nina, Cee-c and Bambam.

It seems fame and money really worked wonders on them.

Looking at the progress they've made so far, we can't help but thank God on their behalves.

See more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/04/bbnaija-throwback-photos-of-alex-cee-c.html

Oh! So I sat with Nina and didn't even know... My business could have used some free PR.
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by biGwal(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2019
teresafaith:
You knw kukuma sabi anything...
M.U.M.U

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by Eddynut: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Which fame?
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by Eddynut: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Which fame? Lol
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by Oluromantic: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
teresafaith:
Lol I concur
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by baratech: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
OKorowanta:

Devil dey learn for wia your lie dey.
You are the mother of all liars!

Lolzzz....

Even Lie Mohammed shock sef...

grin
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by Dickson44: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ceece are u still a virgin
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by fclala: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
Even before fame and money, they looked cute but innocent.
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by wisdomkid: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
teresafaith:

Bro, I no too like Cee-C, but you're lying..
She's short but fine scatter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by Adeyemimalik: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
I think it's high time you earn money from your data...it's good to play around sometimes but not all the time...

U can earn $5 per day, N40,000 per month,N400 per day and N4,100 per week,relocating to Canada guide,guide for singles before marriage etc.

Just click on this link https:///CFPxykQDc2h0mGAiRtC2PB

Meant for the seriously minded people
Re: BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame by 1stola: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Decent girls if na Afonjas now it would have been a different case, all of them na olosho eg toke makinwa
LOL
BUT CHECK STATS OF OLOSHO POPULATION FOR ALL 9JA BROTHELS, UP TO 80 % NA OSU PEOPLE
#FACT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.