Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,796 members, 7,893,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Do You Think You Can Wait For Him And More Over He Is 2 Years Younger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think You Can Wait For Him And More Over He Is 2 Years Younger (1228 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think You Can Wait For Him And More Over He Is 2 Years Younger by missparker: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2007
if he is 2 years younger than you are , can you or will you date him ?if yes what if he says he wnts to marry you will you still go ahead?but be sincere with your replies we are africans and black will you really date him ?

He is younger than you 2years apart but you are confused if you truly love him .
let me give you his profile:
A graduate of accounting from an american university.
ACCA
presently he is doing his masters in the same university and he is 2 years younger does not want to get married till the next 2years and he is begging you to wait.
Re: Do You Think You Can Wait For Him And More Over He Is 2 Years Younger by cuteass1(f): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2007
Well dear lets get some facts straight wink I'll only tell someone to wait if they loved the party proposing!

missparker:

He is younger than you 2years apart but you are confused if you truly love him .

Right now, from where i'm standing the age is not the issue here, but the highlighted.
You're confused?? what's the use of waiting if you're heart is not totally with him??now that does not sound promising at all sad

I advice you do first things first, sort yourself, search your heart, do you think he's someone you can see spending the rest of your life with??

If at the end of the day, the answer is "YES" then dearie let "two years" not draw you back. What if you let him go, and you never find someone older than yourself who startles you sweetly the way he does?? For some, the chance of true love comes but once. Are you ready to risk that?? If you know you love, cherish understand and respect this guy as you would have done to someone older, then let the sky be the limit to your relationship wink .

As for being blacks, its of no consequence, i've seen millions do the same, some end up miserable, while some end up happy as ever. Everything in life bears a 50/50 chance!

Myself?? No i can't see myself dating somone younger than myself, but i'll not dare say "NEVER" because i have to be in the situation to know what i'd have done. I know there are a 1001 things i've said "never" to in the past which i can't boast of having kept embarassed . And for the records, i wish you well, so if the age gap was appauling (as in too much) i'd have adviced you differently.

BUT

If after giving it some thoughts, and you can't see him as your potensial husband, the dear please walk!! cool

i checked your profile, and your age is no where to be found. Will really help a great deal if we knew wink
Re: Do You Think You Can Wait For Him And More Over He Is 2 Years Younger by opuro(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2007
Q 1 UR AGE
Q 2 HIS AGE
Q 3 DO U UNDERSTND HIM
Q 4 DO U THINK HE UNDERSTANDS U
ANSWER THESE  QUESTION THEN WE KNOW WHAT TO SAY NEXT
Re: Do You Think You Can Wait For Him And More Over He Is 2 Years Younger by bimpeaka(f): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2007
Hmmm!
thats a mouth watering resume you have there! 
For me the age difference is not the the problem, I am skeptical about the 2yrs wait, what if something happens before the completion of the 2yrs.  It will be a lot safer if he didnt metion the waiting period, makes me think you are ripe and ready for marriage and pushing him, but if he is worth the wait then WAIT.
Re: Do You Think You Can Wait For Him And More Over He Is 2 Years Younger by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 29, 2007
bimpeaka:

Hmmm!
thats a mouth watering resume you have there!

thief! tongue
Re: Do You Think You Can Wait For Him And More Over He Is 2 Years Younger by spoilt(f): 2:42am On Apr 29, 2007
if you love him then wait. i waited for my husband. well worth it! grin

(1) (Reply)

Spirituality In Deciding Your Spouse....is This Applicable To Marriage Decision? / Do You Get Scared When Your Husband Is Acting "Perfect"? / 4 Reasons Why Homosexuality Must Not Be Legalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.