Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,726 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (75002 Views)

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by yhuci(m): 3:13am On May 26
cutedharmee:

Drop ur no

Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by Abu23Rahman: 6:24am On Jun 06
Good morning, I'm new here and I intend to know what's the best way and easiest way to get US VISA....
pls kindly advice me..
Re: USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa by mumdearest: 12:09pm On Jun 13
Abu23Rahman:
Good morning, I'm new here and I intend to know what's the best way and easiest way to get US VISA....
pls kindly advice me..

It all depend on the category of VISA you are trying to apply.

The only way is to stay calm and wait. OR you expedite the process if necessary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.