Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,846 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” (23809 Views)

Download mp3: Teni to release new single title "MARRY" / Simi Challenges Teni To A Singing Competition / DTL – Eyan Lionel Messi (download Mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2019
yetunsbay:
Okay Sir. Keep your money to those you feed....you can come back to converse with me in a more sane and proper writing form
yetunsbay:
By mentioning those names you just disgraced yourself.

Meanwhile Sir. Keep your money to those you feed....you can come back to converse with me in a more sane and proper writing form
Kk
I dnt even no y I reply u
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by Jyde89: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
ma tribe is wat u dream of everyday

Yea son, rejoice at my expense; it's the least I could do for a miserable soul like you.
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by SmartMen: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Dharnchuks:
Why is there so much tribalism on NL sad
be like say u be jjc undecided
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by staneless(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2019
I too like this babe.
Abeg, who know the title of that her soug they used in one airtel advert like that?
Pls help me

1 Like

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by oginniboy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
I enjoyed that song party next door, so the performance wasn't so poor like u said
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by oginniboy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
staneless:
I too like this babe.
Abeg, who know the title of that her soug they used in one airtel advert like that?
Pls help me
I don't know the title but u can search for the keyword Gele

1 Like

Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by sssoulw(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
don't really know to say, because your stupidity just rendered me speechless
OkpaAkuEriEri:
mpayi
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 06, 2019
very nice
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by staneless(m): 1:03am On Apr 07, 2019
oginniboy:
I don't know the title but u can search for the keyword Gele

Hey, that key word was actually the track title! God bless you, I got the song. Thanks... kiss
Re: Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” by oginniboy(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2019
staneless:

Hey, that key word was actually the track title! God bless you, I got the song. Thanks... kiss
u r welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Best 10 Latest Naija Songs Trending in October 2020 | "Lonely" Tops Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.