Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep (6794 Views)

The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni / Fayemi Urges Nigerians To Ensure Free And Credible Polls / Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
coolfredo:
my bro u are very correct, i never thought it will be as peaceful as such, in my village all de agents of both parties act as brothers no one fight no one
but an inec staff was killed in AK...
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by coolfredo(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
but an inec staff was killed in AK...
oga i have not head of such even gun fire i no hear
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by kingjudecy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
OEPHIUS:

http://leaders.ng/akwa-ibom-gubernatorial-election-peaceful-free-fair-and-credible-police-report/

Then I put it to you that it may have been relatively
Peaceful because of military presence;
Free due to the availability of ballot materials as made possible by the non interference of the ruling party;

But

NOT FAIR because some Nigerian police will never confess and admit that they aided PDP and Akwaibom state government in deploying PDP card carrying members as INEC Electoral Officersin irdervto compromise results in their favour.
Re: Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep by Ofonimeussoh(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2019
en0uwem:
Dakkada
Ami Mme Dakada ohhhh.
Proudly Eket,AkwaIbom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abacha Loot : Picture With Buhari,Bagudu And Malami That Alarmed United States / List Of Oil-wells And Their Locations In South East Of Nigeria. / President Buhari In Close Door Meetings With Moroccan Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.