Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,118 members, 7,977,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:48 PM

Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos (76511 Views)

Nigerian Woman Tries To Shoot Police In Italy After Being Caught With Drugs. / How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex / 31-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy After Attempted Rape Of A Woman (vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by poseidon12: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2019
kingjrofficial:
Op lipsrsealed
Show me a single evidence that identify him as Eiye Confraternity :-

I guess you have become a Judge of the high court demanding evidence. So you did not read the mention of eiye in the statement released by the Italian Police? Instead of deceiving yourself with denial, you should be speaking out against cultism. I hope you are not a member.
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2019
lucandoyin:

your broda need stream bath,make them wash him head well well,even with one drum of groundnut oil from Daleko market
sorri,we r not fetish lyk u afonj... Pple
He will kip tryn til dem gIV him d visa
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Ugosample(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2019
optimusprime2:
I taya for the matter...

Once again I am a strong advocate for very strict visa procedures and screening for "NIGERIANS" going abroad.

Once the visa process is adequately monitored, the quality of Nigerians abroad would be law abiding and well behaved. One of the main reasons why a majority of Nigerians in Australia are not miscreants is due to the fact that they passed through very selective and thorough Visa procedures.

exactly

You see less miscreant in Canada too.
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Ugosample(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2019
poseidon12:

What else do you expect? Most of us Nigerians are fools. That is why the country is in a mess.

You are right

foolish citizens
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by akpeko(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2019
obembet:

Italy belong to EDO.
Eiye belongs to Yoruba
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by 9gerian: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2019
True.

I met a white couple at a park in one of the European countries taking pictures. We got talking and they seemed genuinely pleased to meet me. That was until they inquired where I was from... immediately I said Nigeria, they just moved away without saying a word. They left the park to somewhere else.

Can’t describe how I felt.

The image of Nigeria needs redeeming no matter the cost!

EXLOVER:
The name Nigeria is like the 666 mark now world wide.
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by dumahi(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2019
Davash222:

Help me look, eyes dey pain me.
Stop fooling yourself in the public.
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by abbasajao(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2019
Another Chinedu and Chibuzor in Diaspora.
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Bellotelli: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2019
Just imagine same boys being arrested in Nigeria.... The photos would have been totally different
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by saintaustine(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2019
Stupid Benin boys and girls
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Celsony: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Celsony:
The bank left their main duty of keeping our money and valuable and venture into virtual top up

Do u think they are crazy
No
Because they earn from it

obansanjo earn #1 from from every recharge made by any Nigerian
Check this out
This is exactly what RAGP is doing

Bewise

Celsony: https:///FIYEZl5e4eKHsHMBYFCLAX
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Insectkiller: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
How it take be ur business??

Nah today person don dey sell drug..
Nah today person don dey belong to what he/she believes in??
Political party is a group (caucus meeting)..think of it, if you don't belong you can't be a member of caucus meeting of a political party..

Italians, cultists are way of life..

Free those guys abeg..

lipsrsealed
cosmatika:
because say them dey hear of Italian mafians, the idiots carry cultism enter Italy. Make unable knack them 15yes in jail
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Insectkiller: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
U mean u developed Lagos?? grin grin
U left abia, ebonyi, anambra, etc underdevelop..
Then you must be a 'BASTARD' undecided undecided..
Comot for road make I see next comment..
Onyi-ara
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Edo n afonja Spoiling Italy.DAT y dey dint give ma cousin broda visa because of dis bastards.
Dey can nt develop positively lyk we develop Lagos state.
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by EXLOVER(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
9gerian:
True.

I met a white couple at a park in one of the European countries taking pictures. We got talking and they seemed genuinely pleased to meet me. That was until they inquired where I was from... immediately I said Nigeria, they just moved away without saying a word. They left the park to somewhere else.

Can’t describe how I felt.

The image of Nigeria needs redeeming no matter the cost!

I can relate bro, they was a time i was chatting with a lady from the US, everything was going smoothly, immediately i told her I'm from Nigeria, that was the end. No part 2. next thing she block me.

1 Like

Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
EXLOVER:
I can relate bro, they was a time i was chatting with a lady from the US, everything was going smoothly, immediately i told her I'm from Nigeria, that was the end. No part 2. next thing she block me.
Good for her.
Re: Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos by reiddecuti: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2020
poseidon12:

Is there really a difference between Nigeria and hell fire?

We still breath and still have our freedom even though it seems the freedom is not there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Girls Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Abuja (graphic Pic) / Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri / Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.