Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

Is 5 Linx Genuine Or A Fraud - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is 5 Linx Genuine Or A Fraud (608 Views)

Tayo John Is A Fraud . He Is A Fraud !!!!!!! / MTN & End Of Activity Notification (EOCN) Exposed Fraud / Kasuwa.com Genuine Or SCAM??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 5 Linx Genuine Or A Fraud by vislabraye(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2010
Hi.
I don't know how many of you are using or were using 5linx VOIP products. They are in Naija. They use Multi-level
Marketing strategy to sell. I was introduced to their seminar some time ago, and I was told alot about it's wealth potential (all the ususal motivational talks). To become a marketer. you would need to sign intop their program and buy their products. (much similar to GNLD products.) Waht do u guys think about it?
Re: Is 5 Linx Genuine Or A Fraud by VideoPhone: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
It's not fraud.

every successful business is backed with a good plan. if you jump in to the business without understanding it or getting information from those that are already successful in the business, there is a likely chance you will fail. frankly speaking, the business has changed the life of so many many people and turning them into multi-millionaires(in dollars). it's all about getting customers to use products and ensuring they pay their bills monthly. just the way MTN does! the only difference is that you get them the customers and they will take care of the customers and you will be paid a certain percentage from the monthly bill paid by your customers without any further effort coming from you. By introducing partners and teaching them the same thing you did to get a few customers. you can build an organization of over a thousand representatives doing the same thing you are doing, amounting to millions of naira monthly. i am presently in the Executive Director position. let me know if you want us to work together. videotelecomms@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New In Box. Macbook sold / Used Petium 3 Laptop( In Good Working Condition) For Sales - 15k / Used Hp Nc620 Laptop 4 Sale @ 38k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.