Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,817 members, 7,945,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq (1339 Views)

Hijab Controversy: Kwara Government Orders Immediate Reopening Of 10 Schools / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin / Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by mayprince(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
Following the controversy between Chelsea goalkeeper kepa Arrizabalaga and coach Maurizio Sarri during the EFL cup,A lecturer(obviously a chelsea fan) using the controversy as an illustration asked 300level students of Osun State University, Oshogbo,Department of community medicine in an essay exam to state the principles of management that could have helped resolve the issue and person to execute it.

See photo below

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by Paulpeterparker: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by robinso01(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nigeria education sha, how is the question related to health management?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by MVLOX(m): 12:32am On Apr 05, 2019
I can't believe dis....
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:57am On Apr 05, 2019
I saw community medicine then saw Chelsea and her keeper and I was like"what's the correlation bikonu"
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by Stanweezy(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2019
That lecturer might be a Chelsea fan and he's still liked they lost the Capital one cup
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by kross01(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2019
robinso01:
Nigeria education sha, how is the question related to health management?
For the fact it is a management course, it is very related. This question bothers on personnel management and conflict resolution and the fact that the lecturer used a recent event, makes it even better in my opinion. For all those asking how this is related to health course should know that most Nigerian universities has redesigned their curriculum to ensure health workers take some management courses. For the fact that sometime in a health worker's career, he/she may manage a hospital, agency or just a group of workers, it helps equip you with the right management skills

10 Likes

Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by femi4: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
I saw community medicine then saw Chelsea and her keeper and I was like"what's the correlation bikonu"
"List and define 5 princinples of management" . They were taught, that's the correlation
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2019
femi4:
"List and define 5 princinples of management" . They were taught, that's the correlation

Oshey cheesy We don't...
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by encryptjay(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2019
If you studied for the exams and watched the match, it's a plus. I'm sure the lecturer must have talked about the match at some point grin
It's good that some lecturers are bringing some realistic scenarios to classes and exams.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by anochuko01(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2019
i love this kind of questions. something that involves real life application of a course of study, and not some useless la-cram. this is where you know the real intelligent fellas.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by robinso01(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
kross01:

For the fact it is a management course, it is very related. This question bothers on personnel management and conflict resolution and the fact that the lecturer used a recent event, makes it even better in my opinion. For all those asking how this is related to health course should know that most Nigerian universities has redesigned their curriculum to ensure health workers take some management courses. For the fact that sometime in a health worker's career, he/she may manage a hospital, agency or just a group of workers, it helps equip you with the right management skills

alright, thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by mayprince(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
This Teacher must be very intelligent. Bravo.
Re: Chelsea Goalkeeper & Coach Controversy In EFL Cup Illustrated In A Varsity Examq by lenghtinny(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
I like this concept....

It's not all the time one should be seeing what is?, define? enumerate and other bla bla black sheep....

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) / Crack In ASUU, As Medical Lecturers Distance Selves From Strike / The Beautyful Ones Are Not Yet Born By Ayi Kwei Armah - Characters Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.