Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

God's Denial Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Denial Of The World (270 Views)

Always Be Aware Of The Possibility Of Denial Of Service / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Jesus Denial Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Denial Of The World by AboutAntichrist: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2019
GOD'S DENIAL OF THIS WORLD
"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you..." -John 14:2KJV
There is a realm beyond the natural or physical realm. I saw this realm when I was 5 years. It was a Revelation not a dream. It was broad day light and not a trance. It was of conciousness of the environment and not coma. That vision was very real. Those around me at that time could witness that the Vision was real cause I emphatically told them I saw something. I saw the realm called Heaven at the age of 5. I saw Personalities not monkies or masquerades but Personalities of Men in that Vision/Revelation.
God told us about Heaven.
Jesus told us about Heaven.
Holy Ghost told us about Heaven.
Men told us about Heaven.
Men are still talking about Heaven.
The fact that I saw this Realm at the age of 5 is greater than the wonders of the world and the tales of Disney.
There is a realm and the reality of this realm is undoubtable. The Spirit Who gave the Vision/Revelation did not attribute it to Mohammed and His Qu'ran or Krishna and his Bughava Gita (AS IT WAS) or Buddha but to the Bible and Jesus Whose understanding was not clear at that age but I know it was a Being.
God bless you as you accept the fact that there is a realm beyond this realm.

(1) (Reply)

The Sin Of The Past That Hunts The Present / Holding On Till The End / Christian Dream Meaning About Eating In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.