Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,753 members, 7,965,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:38 PM

Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari (13510 Views)

Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari / Adams Oshiohmole Accused Of Hijacking INEC Adhoc List In Auchi, Edo State / Adams Oshiohmole Reacts To Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Oktech2002: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Division everywhere, court cases against one another. Never had it this bad like before. He installed his stooge but fighting others for the same
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by alujonjonkijon: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
if this is the president of nigeria ,it is a big shame that a president cannot call a spade a spade.
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Myself2(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Guyman02:
You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari

Baba you are called Mai Gaskiya here in the North which means 'Truth Teller'
But I am sorry, this time you have LIED!

Hmmmm mai gaskiya sh!t
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Myself2(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Well can I say, happy birthday Oshi Omo Ole, thunder fire you in your birthday, idiot
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by AndLeo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
Tinubu is 67, Oshiomole is 67. So Tinubu and Oshiomole are the same age?

1 Like

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by vRendoh(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
All APCs Chieftains na 67....good one! Congratulations
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by spartan50(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
olaolulazio:
I need just an upload of ur family member.... you'll get 1K airtel card if ur dad is as handsome as the old Buhari grin
You don't need to see me bro.. I am way finer than Buhari no jokes... I be fine man
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by emmasege: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
Guyman02:
You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari

Baba you are called Mai Gaskiya here in the North which means 'Truth Teller'
But I am sorry, this time you have LIED!
Did I hear you say this time he has lied? Sorry bro, many times he lies. Buhari is the perfect description of hypocrisy.
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
AndLeo:
Tinubu is 67, Oshiomole is 67. So Tinubu and Oshiomole are the same age?
Eaglet age. It will be easier for Satan to repent than APC leader making heaven. All are liars including Pastor Balaam
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by wink2015(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
247naijamedia:
President Muhammadu Buhari has joined all members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in felicitating with party Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole on his 67th birthday.

He congratulated him for providing purposeful, courageous and tenacious leadership.

According to a statement issued by 12.09a.m on Friday by the Special Adviser on Media and publicity, Femi Adesina, the President affirmed that Comrade Oshiomhole, after many years of serving as a labour leader, brought a new dynamism into the collective effort to make democracy and development more inclusive in the country, recognising his vibrant relationship with Nigerian workers and ordinary people.

As the Chairman of APC, the President believed the strides recorded in the last elections across the country clearly testify to Oshiomhole’s visionary and vibrant leadership.

He commended his effort at building a strong and unified party that is focused on strengthening internal democracy and developing the country.

While rejoicing with family members, friends and political associates of the APC Chairman on the milestone, President Buhari described him as a man of conviction, who stands resolutely by whatever he believes in.

The President prayed that the Almighty God will grant the party chairman longer life, good health and wisdom in serving the country and its citizens.

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Oshiohmole-67-You-Build-Strong-Unified-Party-Buhari.html?m=1

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS NOT DEVELOPING THE APC STATES e.g Edo state.

Praising Oshiomole is one thing.

But there is the need for him to extend federal projects to states like Edo state that is supporting his party.
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Charly68: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Waoo! Baba believed his Chairman built a strong ,united party while Rocha's believed otherwise ..Happy birthday to the fearless Comrade. He came into Edo political climate with a lion's heart,fought the late chief Anini with serious agility that defiles the latter's maneuvering, clinch the exalted political office of Governorship twice & metamorphosed to national political limelight. Honestly Oshiomole deserves 67 powerful salute .Happy birthday sir.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by esanmantruth: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
Which kind nonsense be this. Oshomole wey nor know his date of birth. Agbero wey nor get time to know e papa na e wan talk about e date of birth. Is a greedy man. Oshomole discovered how much gift Tinubu realize at the end of his birth day na e make e look for date fix e own too. Osho do birthday last year even when e be governor? Na theif e be no birthday certificate.
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by oluwaferanmi1: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
ehn ehn...... strong unified party? lets wait and see till when they conduct election for SENATE PRESIDENT and SPEAKER

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kudos to this visionary leader, if it weren't for your timely intervention, APC would have sunk into the death trap set by PDP. Odigie Oyegun was working for PDP but God helped Nigeria through Tinubu's foresightedness. Happy birthday Sir
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Lamasta(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
Oshokomole of APC grin I join President Buhari to wish you HBD
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by TempleHouse: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Oshiomole, Tinubu Na age mate
God dey !
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by olaolulazio(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
spartan50:

You don't need to see me bro.. I am way finer than Buhari no jokes... I be fine man
Bless up bro.... Respect!
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by TempleHouse: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Oshiomole 67, has a house in front of SARS headquarter in Benin...
Oshiomole house at Wuse Zone 2,back of Police AIG house in Abuja...
Is it a coincidence. ?
I guess Oshiomole won't join calls for SARS to be scrapped.
He will invite Police to enjoy birthday party but won't invite Amosun and Okorocha, I guess

1 Like

Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by ecclize: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Tinubu and osho have so many things in common 1.Both are Nigerian 2. Both are from the south 3. Both are politians 4. Both are apc members 5. Both are age mates 6. Both are looters 7. Both are ape knacking correct babes
add urs
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by ecclize: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Tinubu and osho have so many things in common 1.Both are Nigerian 2. Both are from the south 3. Both are politians 4. Both are apc members 5. Both are age mates 6. Both are looters 7. Both are ape knacking correct babes
add urs
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by maxiuc(m): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
WhileTinubu is 66 what a might God we serve
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by myhandsum: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
cosmatika:
The Go and Die governor. History will always remember the ugly man for that
and what will u b rmbrd for?
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by cosmatika(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
myhandsum:
and what will u b rmbrd for?
Re u a goat? Am I accountable to u? Oshiomole is a public office holder, so he's accountable to us.
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Enoch07: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Joybringer:
go ahead... Your grand mumcy is waiting for u @d gate....
See them!! Village people they want to kill me b4 my time
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
If say no be one thing now..

I for say make Thunder fire both of them right now... Ndi iberiberism
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by ADESH368(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Happy birthday to baba oshiomole
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by Truthbites: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lies!!
Re: Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari by midnighter(f): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
Even if he is not 67, he's still looking very good for whatever age he is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Uncovers ₦‎13 Billion Illegal Salary Increase In Minting Company / Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader / Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.