Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,546 members, 7,911,386 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:25 AM

Marry With Future In Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry With Future In Mind (355 Views)

I Do Not See Any Future In My Relationship: Please Help! / See Hot Bikini Photos Of The Model Claiming She Is Pregnant With Future 6th Kid / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Pre Wedding Photos with future hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marry With Future In Mind by Okoliesamuel101(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2019
Marry with future in mind.

Many people make the mistake of getting into marriage based on their wants now without giving thought to future.

Many ladies want a guy with a good paying job, handsome, tall, dark and thick with 6 packs as jara while many guys also want a lady with figure 8, fair in complexion, naturally endowed front and back so their sexual desires can be satisfied etc.

They just marry for the present, they want to feel among, prove a point or to be the talk of the town, internet sensation etc.

Listen, wants and needs aren't the same. You can do without wants but not needs. Needs are things you cannot do without and these are what you should be looking out for in a man or a woman.

What you want today in a man may not be what you will want tomorrow, do you know why? wants changes constantly and a lot of things are responsible for that, but needs are consistent and constant, always the same.

There are things you will constantly need in a man or woman, things like love, patience, faithfulness, sacrifice, support etc. How does 6 packs add to your destiny? What about figure 8? These things are just wants. What you need is a need not wants, needs that sustain marriage. Well, that's if a happy ever after is your desire.

What I am trying to say is that, you shouldn't just marry based on your wants today, think about the future too. Will this lady or guy be there for you? Will he or she able to help you to fulfill God's mandate upon your life which is one of the things marriage is principally about?

I conclude by saying, marry with future in mind, don't marry for instant gratification.

Thank you
#ImpactfulLiving
© Okolie Samuel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry With Future In Mind by akaahs(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
well said, those are the exact words i told my ex when i discovered she always fancy men with materials things, im not doing bad oo but her high test of materials blocked her sense of needs. talked to her severally on the need to change her mind but the more i cautioned her the more we quarreled. well, thank God we broke up and im happy with my life.

2 Likes

Re: Marry With Future In Mind by idom101: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spice Your Whatsapp With The Best TV / Giving Space / Three In One Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.