Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,056 members, 7,970,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:40 AM

Women's Top 9 Lies: - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women's Top 9 Lies: (7204 Views)

Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act / Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women's Top 9 Lies: by 1102(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^
wait till my father calls you and confirms it aint a joke! kiss kiss
Re: Women's Top 9 Lies: by Omolola1(f): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2010
190, stop this!
Re: Women's Top 9 Lies: by 1102(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^

okay sweetheart!
Re: Women's Top 9 Lies: by Omolola1(f): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
good! pls, i hate jokes like this. dont do dis anymore~
Re: Women's Top 9 Lies: by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^ Wow, damn.
You know say the guy jus use style propose sha. See how you cast am aside.
Is that how you would respond if he asked for real? I guess it's one of those thing's funny guys have to deal with when they propose, cuz chicka already knows not to take him serious.

I see it now:
190 and Lola having dinner/watching movie/wuteva and all of a sudden 190 kneels and busts out ring.
na hin Lola halla "STOP IT!!!" and runs out the door crying, leaving 190 feeling confused, rejected and heart broken  cry
Re: Women's Top 9 Lies: by Omolola1(f): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2010
hehehe, i didnt cast him aside, just didnt know how true it is, we are working on it anyway~
Re: Women's Top 9 Lies: by lickylicky(f): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
dobodobo: 190, Let me list some of their password for you, I have bleeped a girl with promising her 50,000 naira but I said I can't give her if nothing occur between us and she let me bleeped her while she get no penny, I have bleeped a woman with fake Gold chain I bought from abokis lying it a chain worth 36,000 naira and the girl fall mugu because she want make I give am the chain, bleeped with illegal bigboy , bleeped with friend's car, bleeped by taking them to Mr. Biggs but if I want to Bleep Linked_herd, I will search her password  through conversation and once she could listen to me, the rest na story but she will never know who I am until I Bleep her finish then I will tell her I am the real dobodobo

This is insane!!! Are girls dis cheap? Nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? / Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You / Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.