Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,215 members, 7,893,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Mr Ibu Health Condition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Health Condition (1247 Views)

MR Ibu Health Condition Now Cr!t!cal, Rushed In For Two Surg£ries For Body Decay / Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu Health Condition by Paulfroshman: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2019
Mr Ibu Gives Update About His Health condition stating that he is very have and hearty

Re: Mr Ibu Health Condition by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Paulfroshman:
Mr. Ibu suffers stroke. Nollywood comic actor, John Okafor, a.k.a Mr. Ibu is said to have been hit by stroke. Reports says the actor has been down for a while, and has asked Nigerians to pray for him at this period. The sickness was said to have started shortly after the 57-yearold actor returned from a trip to Owerri.

Acording to a close family source, The source also confirmed that Mr Ibu is currently being taken care of by an undisclosed traditional doctor and is responding to treatment.

The 57-year-old Nkanu, Enugu-born actor is famous for his comics in movies and stand-up comedy.

MR IBU Meanwhile confirmed that he is fine, stressing that he is not suffering from any form of sickness or ailment.

He said, “Na so I hear oooo. I am hale and hearty. I am speaking from my house, in Lekki.

“I have been receiving calls from across the world since today. I don’t know who is spreading this false news about me. I don’t know what they saying.

Lalasticlala

seun
myd44
dominique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEifZDEd5rE
This guy and fake news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Health Condition by dollytino4real(f): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
village people's
Re: Mr Ibu Health Condition by MiaB(f): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Paulfroshman:
Mr. Ibu suffers stroke. Nollywood comic actor, John Okafor, a.k.a Mr. Ibu is said to have been hit by stroke. Reports says the actor has been down for a while, and has asked Nigerians to pray for him at this period. The sickness was said to have started shortly after the 57-yearold actor returned from a trip to Owerri.

Acording to a close family source, The source also confirmed that Mr Ibu is currently being taken care of by an undisclosed traditional doctor and is responding to treatment.

The 57-year-old Nkanu, Enugu-born actor is famous for his comics in movies and stand-up comedy.

MR IBU Meanwhile confirmed that he is fine, stressing that he is not suffering from any form of sickness or ailment.

He said, “Na so I hear oooo. I am hale and hearty. I am speaking from my house, in Lekki.

“I have been receiving calls from across the world since today. I don’t know who is spreading this false news about me. I don’t know what they saying.

Lalasticlala

seun lalasticlala mynd44 rule 8
Re: Mr Ibu Health Condition by AskProf: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Paulfroshman:

Lalasticlala

You are sick beyond cure and like Mr Ibu is quoted to have replied persons like, "It's your father that have stroke".
Re: Mr Ibu Health Condition by AskProf: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Paulfroshman:

Lalasticlala

You are sick beyond cure and like Mr Ibu is quoted to have replied persons like you, "It's your father that have stroke".

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Princess Puts Her Banging Body On Display In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Actress Regina Daniels &59 Year Old Politician Nwoko Step Out And Kiss Together / First Official Wedding Photo Of Toyin Abraham, Kolawole Ajeyemi Surface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.