Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,103 members, 7,977,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:48 PM

Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East (25387 Views)

Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat / Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by Onyekachi419(f): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Jestin:
Watin East do Nigeria self ?
me stil dey reason the matter til date
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by Danwakae(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
IF NIGERIA DISINTEGRATE BLAME TINUBU.....TINUBU IS A TRIBALIST, BUHARI HAD MUCH LOVE FOR THE IGBOS EVEN IF THE IGBOS HATE HIM....BEFORE PMB WON THE ELECTION IN 2015, HE HAD PICK AN IGBO MAN AS TWICE AND A YORUBA ONCE(PASTOR BAKARE)....WHEN THE PDP WAS THE RULING PARTY, THE SOUTHWEST AND THE NORTHEAST DID NOT VOTE THE PDP BUT YET, THE PDP ALWAYS ZONE A TOP POSITIONS TO THESE REGIONS WITHOUT NO CONDITION AND THE AGITATION AND HATES BTW TRIBES WAS NOT THERE LIKE NOW.....TINUBU CAME IN WITH BUHARI OPTION WITH THE POLITICS OF TRIBE AND THIS IS AS A RESULTS OF GREEDINESS AS IN 2015 HE BROUGHT THE IDEA OF NO ZONING SO THAT HE CAN GET MORE POSITIONS TO HIMSELF THROUGH HIS BOYS AND HE BROUGHT HATE AMONGS THE YORUBA AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.....2023 WOULD SHOCK TINUBU...PMB AND THE ENTIRE NORTH, THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH ARE AWARE OF HIS PLANS TO LOOT NIGERIA DRY THROUGH HIS BOYS, AND THEY ARE WAITING FOR HIM, THOSE PEOPLE HE IS RELYING ON IN THOSE THE REGION ABOVE, ARE PEOPLE THAT CANNOT WIN A LOCAL GOVT. ELECTION IN NIGERIA .....TINUBU ADVICSED GANDUJE TO DO WHAT HE DID IN THE KANO RE-RUN, KWANKWOSIYYA ARE WAITING FOR HIM IN 2023...NOW THEY ARE NEGLECTING THE NORTH CENTRAL, SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH....AFTER GETTING THE VICE PRESIDENT HE STILL WANT TO INSTALL IS BOY AS THE SPEAKER...LET SEE HOW HE WILL DO IT....EVEN THE NORTH WEST WITH THE BLOCK VOTE DID NOT REQUEST FOE THAT....THE PDP WON EKITI, OSUN, OYO AND EVEN ONDO WHICH WAS RIGGED THEOUGH THE COURT PRIOR TO THE ELECTION VIA DELE AS A DISTRACTION IN THE COURT FOR THE PDP, BUT AKETAE WON FINALLY AND TINUBU DEVELOPED HATE FOR OYEGUN HE DID NOT ALLOWED RIGGING IN THE APC PRIMARY FOR TINUBU BOY OKE TO WIN AND WAS REPLACED WITH OSHOBABA WHO IS NOW PLAYING TINUBU SCRIPT...BEFORE 2023 TINUBU THE HANDWRITING WILL BE CLEAR TO TINUBU IF HE FAILS TO CHANGE FROM BEING GREEDY AND A TRIBALIST POLITIAN...

1 Like

Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by wingmanII: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=NinjaMetahuman post=77291084]is it sane that south east hate apc so much for no reason?[/quote

South West hated PDP equally but were never left out by pdp in national political positions just to sustain some balance.
No problem, let's watch APC and greedy Yorubas destroy Nigeria.
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by deji17: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
kernel001:

Uncle... It's wrong for an enemy to blame his enemy of hate, you don't like us either. So... Stop preaching one-sided animosity, we don't like each other.

But you first bring up the conversation about me hating Igbos and I drew your attention that you dont like my tribe either. It's like we are on the same page here. Have a good life.
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by wingmanII: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
olajizz01:
Don't you think it's insane to reap where you didn't sow,you think it's sane for Igbo to hate a political party during election and at thesame time want a favour from them after election.

Just use functioning part of your brain to think of it.

Yorubas hated PDP yet Yaradua and Jonathan accommodated them. Yorubas are too greedy.
That is how they destroyed Nigeria in 1963,/1966, but this time no naive Nzeogwu and co to carry the problem on their head.
Let them continue, they will pay severely for their greed this time around. Rubbish,!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by NinjaMetahuman: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
[s]
wingmanII: South West hated PDP equally but were never left out by pdp in national political positions just to sustain some balance.
No problem, let's watch APC and greedy Yorubas destroy Nigeria.I post=77292347]
[/s]
are you delusional or living under rock or something?
south west hated pdp yet they gave pdp more votes in 2015 and 2019 than south east.

pdp has governors in south west.. in nass and house of rep. can same be said about south east? what position does yoruba hold in pdp?

lastly, why am i i even responding to this dumb post?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by naijajobx: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by iammo(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
Danwakae:
IF NIGERIA DISINTEGRATE BLAME TINUBU.....TINUBU IS A TRIBALIST, BUHARI HAD MUCH LOVE FOR THE IGBOS EVEN IF THE IGBOS HATE HIM....BEFORE PMB WON THE ELECTION IN 2015, HE HAD PICK AN IGBO MAN AS TWICE AND A YORUBA ONCE(PASTOR BAKARE)....WHEN THE PDP WAS THE RULING PARTY, THE SOUTHWEST AND THE NORTHEAST DID NOT VOTE THE PDP BUT YET, THE PDP ALWAYS ZONE A TOP POSITIONS TO THESE REGIONS WITHOUT NO CONDITION AND THE AGITATION AND HATES BTW TRIBES WAS NOT THERE LIKE NOW.....TINUBU CAME IN WITH BUHARI OPTION WITH THE POLITICS OF TRIBE AND THIS IS AS A RESULTS OF GREEDINESS AS IN 2015 HE BROUGHT THE IDEA OF NO ZONING SO THAT HE CAN GET MORE POSITIONS TO HIMSELF THROUGH HIS BOYS AND HE BROUGHT HATE AMONGS THE YORUBA AND IGBOS IN LAGOS.....2023 WOULD SHOCK TINUBU...PMB AND THE ENTIRE NORTH, THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH ARE AWARE OF HIS PLANS TO LOOT NIGERIA DRY THROUGH HIS BOYS, AND THEY ARE WAITING FOR HIM, THOSE PEOPLE HE IS RELYING ON IN THOSE THE REGION ABOVE, ARE PEOPLE THAT CANNOT WIN A LOCAL GOVT. ELECTION IN NIGERIA .....TINUBU ADVICSED GANDUJE TO DO WHAT HE DID IN THE KANO RE-RUN, KWANKWOSIYYA ARE WAITING FOR HIM IN 2023...NOW THEY ARE NEGLECTING THE NORTH CENTRAL, SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH....AFTER GETTING THE VICE PRESIDENT HE STILL WANT TO INSTALL IS BOY AS THE SPEAKER...LET SEE HOW HE WILL DO IT....EVEN THE NORTH WEST WITH THE BLOCK VOTE DID NOT REQUEST FOE THAT....THE PDP WON EKITI, OSUN, OYO AND EVEN ONDO WHICH WAS RIGGED THEOUGH THE COURT PRIOR TO THE ELECTION VIA DELE AS A DISTRACTION IN THE COURT FOR THE PDP, BUT AKETAE WON FINALLY AND TINUBU DEVELOPED HATE FOR OYEGUN HE DID NOT ALLOWED RIGGING IN THE APC PRIMARY FOR TINUBU BOY OKE TO WIN AND WAS REPLACED WITH OSHOBABA WHO IS NOW PLAYING TINUBU SCRIPT...BEFORE 2023 TINUBU THE HANDWRITING WILL BE CLEAR TO TINUBU IF HE FAILS TO CHANGE FROM BEING GREEDY AND A TRIBALIST POLITIAN...

LOL, Nnamdi kanu talk pass this one, tinubu never stopped anyone from having ambition or aspiring for any position in "Z00geria " and for the records PDP controlled all states in southwest except lagos just has we reserve OYO to PDP till 2023. Ibos have a new chance to get their PVCs , and never be onesided come 2023 , your tribe has the least collected PVC and voted just 300k for APC even when southsouth gave a stagering over 1million votes for APC, even benue with insecuirity did better. SO MR MAN STOP RANTING FROM OUTSIDE THE CLUB, GET INSIDE APC AND GET TO MAKE DECISSIONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by Akabuking: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Sydney17:
We don't want anything to do with the zoo! In Biafra we trust! they should not patronize us with petty positions
if not for one thing, I would have called you Ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by masseratti: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
FuckThaMod:
This is why an average igbo man will prefer northerners to yorubers. Yorubers can never talk like this, they are all about take it all.
Yorubers and wickedness, it's their blood.
same Yoruba died for an Igbo Man, Adekunle Fajuyi died for Ironsi, same Yoruba man translated the Bible to Igbo for you guys, Samuel Ajayi Crowther, same Yoruba man fought in biarian war with Igbos against others,executed by people he fought for base on mere suspicion, same Yoruba man went to prison because of his activism against Biafra war, wọlé Soyinka, a Yoruba man in kilo Aguda 1st business center in Aguda, to be precise kept all the money and took care of an Igbo man business for him till after the war and handed over all to him afert the war, the Igbo man is still alive to tell the story, tell me one thing an Igbo Man has done for the Yoruba man? Just one example. Love my brother stop the tribal hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by wingmanII: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

are you delusional or living under rock or something?
south west hated pdp yet they gave pdp more votes in 2015 and 2019 than south east.

pdp has governors in south west.. in nass and house of rep. can same be said about south east? what position does yoruba hold in pdp?

lastly, why am i i even responding to this dumb post?

Trash! You are the delusional one. APC is a relatively new party formed by a merger of Nw, SW and Ne regional parties. Why do they expect to break into SE and SS over night.? When PDP gave Speakers position to SW, AD or ACN was controlling SW.
You guys can go ahead and support rubbish, but don't complain when it blows in your face. Nothing last forever, especially injustice /inbalance
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by wingmanII: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
masseratti:
same Yoruba died for an Igbo Man, Adekunle Fajuyi died for Ironsi, same Yoruba man translated the Bible to Igbo for you guys, Samuel Ajayi Crowther, same Yoruba man fought in biarian war with Igbos against others,executed by people he fought for base on mere suspicion, same Yoruba man went to prison because of his activism against Biafra war, wọlé Soyinka, a Yoruba man in kilo Aguda 1st business center in Aguda, to be precise kept all the money and took care of an Igbo man business for him till after the war and handed over all to him afert the war, the Igbo man is still alive to tell the story, tell me one thing an Igbo Man has done for the Yoruba man? Just one example. Love my brother stop the tribal hate.

Only thing close to truth in your trash is Soyinka going to prison. He never supported Biafra either.

1 Like

Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by Crystalmero: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pull out na, who u EPP

1 Like

Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by masseratti: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
wingmanII:

Only thing close to truth in your trash is Soyinka going to prison. He never supported Biafra either.

so the igbó man in kilo Aguda who am sure should be your grand fathers mate if not great grand father lied right? Let's agreed others were myths and lies.

1 Like

Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by musa234(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=iammo post=77290832] grin

Ode, pull out kor pull out of your wifes kpekus niii

Buhari and oshiomole would deal with this ones, he should ask saraki, malaye, elzakzaki, patience jonathan, dasuki, slimmed down Wike , Okorocha out first term was, and next tough level go bloody.

.[/quoteYou just stay online spewing trash every minute.These men you mock, your dad can never attain their position. Demented tribal bigot
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
dokyOloye:
This is d real meaning of integrity.
Not Buhari's integrity that we hear of but can't see.
BECAUSE HE MENTIONED [b]SOUTH EAST.WHY DID SOUTH EAST WANT TO HARVEST WHAT THEY DID NOT PLANT?.
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by PHIPEX(m): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
egbusi1:
Another plot by the North to further divide the south.
The south is already divided and am sure you know why.
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by iammo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
musa234:

Misinformed mor0n the fact that your dad was a poor almajiri doesn't make my dad a retired federal civil servant with prosperious career poor like your old man. Shameless dumb youth speak up against your leaders when they go wrong or forever remain almajiris with no hope.. shiiithead
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by musa234(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=deji17 post=77291584] What do you have towards my tribe and other Nigerians? You claim victim now, when you were churning out hatred towards others, you are not conscious enough to realize that what you do, have repercussions?[/quote.Both igbos and Yoruba hate themselves, I see you guys disgrace yourselves here on Nairaland, and that the north will keep talking advantage of your divisive nature.
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by musa234(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
iammo:

Misinformed mor0n the fact that your dad was a poor almajiri doesn't make my dad a retired federal civil servant with prosperious career poor like your old man. Shameless dumb youth speak up against your leaders when they go wrong or forever remain almajiris with no hope.. shiiithead
I laugh at your ignorance and stupidity,You can only curse and abuse me online, but you as a Yoruba will always be cowards, you will always be slaves to the almajiris, you will forever play second fiddle to us.. Nitwit asshole.
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by NinjaMetahuman: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
[s]
wingmanII:

Trash! You are the delusional one. APC is a relatively new party formed by a merger of Nw, SW and Ne regional parties. Why do they expect to break into SE and SS over night.? When PDP gave Speakers position to SW, AD or ACN was controlling SW.
You guys can go ahead and support rubbish, but don't complain when it blows in your face. Nothing last forever, especially injustice /inbalance
[/s]oh! now i can see that you are not delusional. you are simply just DUMB and re.tarded.
sorry i responded to you. wont happen again.
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by wingmanII: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]now i can see that you are not delusional. you are simply just DUMB and re.tarded.
sorry i responded to you. wont happen again.

A complete retard calling his superior dumb.
It's in your genes, wretched thing!
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by jaxxy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
adioolayi:
The Rep elect is begging to pity...trying to get SE support by proxy...lol

Nope it’s more about the right thing to do.
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by iammo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
musa234:
I laugh at your ignorance and stupidity,You can only curse and abuse me online, but you as a Yoruba will always be cowards, you will always be slaves to the almajiris, you will forever play second fiddle to us.. Nitwit asshole.

Longest serving head of state / president is obasanjo, Yoruba won election 3 good times so forget second fiddle, hausa are the real cowards colonised by fulani their fellow African and British... lol shameless lots
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by RTSC: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
olajizz01:
Even Igbo hate themselves by hating other tribes,don't let what that guy called lawbreaker says surprise you,even if Igbo was fielded, that's the last tribe that can have there votes.
Igbos have been Senate president on more than five tenures, while Yoruba have never been.

When it comes to the national assembly, igbos have more support there than yorubas ever will.

1 Like

Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by deji17: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=musa234 post=77293077][/quote]

Its all politics. Jonathan and Obj (Both from South) defeated Buhari thrice between 2003 and 2011. So everybody knows where they stand.
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by femeritus: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
This is man is playing to the gallery. He's merely whipping up sentiments trying to get the support of the South East and also South South. Of course he knows if the party zones it to the south east, the support he's banking on from them will be gone naturally and it'll be useless vying for the position. That's why he said he'll pull out.

1 Like

Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by egbusi1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
That's why I said to further divide the south, I know why the south is divided.
PHIPEX:
The south is already divided and am sure you know why.
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by Naajjii: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
femeritus:
This is man is playing to the gallery. He's merely whipping up sentiments trying to get the support of the South East and also South South. Of course he knows if the party zones it to the south east, the support he's banking on from them will be gone naturally and it'll be useless vying for the position. That's why he said he'll pull out.
Look at this one, you are not even lucky that you get such support from him. When they said you people are never satisfied this is one of such examples.
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by iammo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
RTSC:

Igbos have been Senate president on more than five tenures, while Yoruba have never been.

When it comes to the national assembly, igbos have more support there than yorubas ever will.

What fvcking five tenure, Co's obasanjo replaces them like sanitary pad? Don't decieve yourself bukola saraki is a Yoruba man currently eating Amala and ewedu as we speak. Except you believe abacha's north central divide and rule B.S

1 Like

Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by Danwakae(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
iammo:

LOL, Nnamdi kanu talk pass this one, tinubu never stopped anyone from having ambition or aspiring for any position in "Z00geria " and for the records PDP controlled all states in southwest except lagos just has we reserve OYO to PDP till 2023. Ibos have a new chance to get their PVCs , and never be onesided come 2023 , your tribe has the least collected PVC and voted just 300k for APC even when southsouth gave a stagering over 1million votes for APC, even benue with insecuirity did better. SO MR MAN STOP RANTING FROM OUTSIDE THE CLUB, GET INSIDE APC AND GET TO MAKE DECISSIONS

Ogbeni wake up

I am an igbo as u think the tribastic trait also run in ur blood.

I am talking about TINUBU, not the SOUTHWEST,

When u talk about votes, try to also look at the percentage of the votes....if not the SOUTHEAST AND SOUTH SOUTH that gave PMB 25% votes that isis requir to be declear winner, vote from the SOUTHWEST CANNOT GIVE THE PRESIDENT RE-ELECTION from the 2019 election, the margin is not much compareed to the NORTHEAST, NORTHWEST AND NORTH CENTRAL YET ur baba Tinubu wants to get DOUBLE PORTION, ITS NOT FAIR, even the NORTH CENTRAL THAT GAVE THE APC 3RD HIGHEST NUMBER OF VOTES WAS NOT CONSIDERED FOR THE SPEAKERSHIP, ONE BAD THING IS THAT U PEOPLE WOULD LIKE THE END RESULTS.

ANY PERSON THAT SAY THE TRUTH ABOUT TINUBU IS AN IGBO, RIGHT ?
2023 WILL TEACH U AND GREEDY TINUBU LESSONS MOSTLY FROM THE NORTH....SAME TINUBU THAT STOPED THIRD TERM FOR SENATORS IN LAGOS , BUT GAVE IT TO HIS WIFE AND WAS SAYING SUPER STORY, HIS NONSENSE DON DO, HIS FALL IS NEAR IF HE FAILS TO LEARN FROM SARAKI, EVEN IF HE WAS PART OF THE PLOT. I PRAY HE DOES NOT LOSE HIS LIFE(AMIN)

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE FAIR TO YOURSELF AND STOP ALL THESE TRIBAL WAR, THE IGBOS WERE NOT ALLOW TO VOTE IN LAGOS.

TINUBU THROUGH OSHOMOLE REFUSE TO ZONE ANYTHING TO THE NORTH CENTRAL AND SOUTH EAST, 2023, BABA BUHARI WILL BE OUT OF THE GAME AND WHAT HAPPENED IN BAUCHI, ADAMAWA... WILL HAPPEN TO TINUBU CHOICE, PLS TAKE THIS TO THE BANK.

SELF INTEREST IS ALLOW IN POLITICS but when it's too much, IT BRINGS DEFEAT...BIG ONE ....OGBENI I AM NOT ASHAME OF MY TRIBE AND I AM NOT AN IGBO, IF U WANT TO KNW MY TRIBE PLS CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY AND ASK ME

LETS LIVE AS NIGERIANS

THE DANGER AHEAD WOULD BE OF MORE DAMAGE TO THE SOUTHWEST, TINUBU SHOULD WAKE UP...TALK TO HIM IF U CAN, THO HUMANS ARE ALL PRONE TO MISTAKE BUT MOSTIMES THERE WOULD BE NO ROOM FOR CORRECTION

WAKE UP.
Re: Umaru Mohammed: I’ll Pull Out Of Speakership Race If APC Zones It To South-East by TrueNigerian300: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
The ability to tell people what they want to hear is one of the most important things for success in any endeavor. This is fool is just trying to tell some people what they like to hear just to gather their vote. Did he just say fairness? Why cant he back a candidate from the south east instead of contesting?? Where was he when Saraki, Dogara shared the positions the last time

Smh!!!! Many people dont think else they will fall for his bait this dude is just canvassing for votes indirectly and only the wise ones will understand him. Saraki did same thing but very few people understood the game he played.

Nigeria is finished!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career / Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures / Minimum Wage: FG Planning To Increase Petrol Price To N185 – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.