Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,109 members, 7,890,689 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Hit And Run... What Should I've Done - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hit And Run... What Should I've Done (458 Views)

Christian Okoro: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills NAN's Technical Director / 19-Year-Old Female Student Killed By Hit And Run Driver In Bayelsa. Graphic Pics / Here Is The Funeral Of The Masquerade Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Uyo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit And Run... What Should I've Done by cevek11: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
At about 6:30am today, as I drove through Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere, an okada with 2 men on it rode up beside me. The man at the rear of the okada started screaming at me while pointing to something behind, 'block that car, block that car, he has killed someone".

Noticing his communication had not prompted any reaction from me he moved on to the car in front off me and repeated the action. While the okada was at the car in front of me a black Honda drove hastily past me and the car in front. The Honda continued till it drove past all of us.

Usually, I love assisting people, but really should one get involved in such?
Re: Hit And Run... What Should I've Done by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mayb u was afraid.
If u r a nwa-afor u 4 block d killer.ds kyn of nonsenx cn Neva hapun in Onistha
Is because of coward driver lyk u DAT can not chase n catch hit n runers dats y d country is bad.
If DAT man die,his blood is on u.
because u allw his killer 2 run because u r a coward driver.
Re: Hit And Run... What Should I've Done by mikejj(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hey man sorry about what happen ..don't blame your self OK..anyone can act the way u did alright..that man can kill anybody who tried to stop him from running..you alone cannot stop him...if u can but its not a must,you can make yourself available as an eye witness....
Re: Hit And Run... What Should I've Done by yanabasee(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
Op, What if the person that was killed was your relations unknown to you...?? You helped a murderer to escape..
Re: Hit And Run... What Should I've Done by NNAMDIII(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
cevek11:
At about 6:30am today, as I drove through Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere, an okada with 2 men on it rode up beside me. The man at the rear of the okada started screaming at me while pointing to something behind, 'block that car, block that car, he has killed someone".

Noticing his communication had not prompted any reaction from me he moved on to the car in front off me and repeated the action. While the okada was at the car in front of me a black Honda drove hastily past me and the car in front. The Honda continued till it drove past all of us.

Usually, I love assisting people, but really should one get involved in such?
Assuming the Honda bashed your car what would you say? Omo learn to mind your business. Shikina!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Snake Is This??? / Webroot.com/safe / Nairaland As At 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.