Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,632 members, 7,914,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:30 AM

Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free - Computers (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free (39681 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / [tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android).. / To Watch TV on a PC. Any Ideas How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by Omero(m): 8:28am On Apr 10, 2013
plz bros am very much interested in this, want it on my phone and pc, plz send to my pm to omeromarvin@gmail.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by havensagu1: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Plz I need it too, havensagu1@gmail.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by Verostef(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
closed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
my guy copy me @ donbuzizie@yahoo.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by henrychubayo: 7:10am On Apr 19, 2013
Plz do send me a copy at my email,
mike9ja@gmail.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by abigail001: 12:03am On Apr 20, 2013
please send it to me i just joined this network, abinwa4life. guy you are 2 much if it is true
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by Joy4mi(f): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
pls send dis to my mail box
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by tunde1200(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2013
great107: Do you still struggle on how to watch TV on Your
Phone and Laptop for free, then just call
07033861791 and i will show you for free

Great one please help me out lafab1200@gmail.com regards to you.
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by maxibrainz: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
AS i make this post now i
just activated another MTN
sim card to browse and
download unlimitedly with
the MTN magic sim settings
and it is working perfectly,
it is the sim card that i just
configured that am using to
make this post now,if you
need the MTN magic sim
settings send your
reaquest to my email
maxibrainz55@gmail.com.
With the MTN magic sim
settings configured on your
MTN sim card you can
browse and download
unlimitedly both on your PC
and phone just like am
doing and it very easy to
configure get yours now
before it is too late. With the MTN unlimited browsing you can stream videos, watch tv on both your phone and pc without worrying because it is unlimited
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by uneeking(m): 2:06am On Apr 22, 2013
maxibrainz: AS i make this post now i
just activated another MTN
sim card to browse and
download unlimitedly with
and it is working perfectly,
it is the sim card that i just
configured that am using to
make this post now,if you
need the MTN magic sim
settings send your
reaquest to my email
maxibrainz55@gmail.com.
With the MTN magic sim
settings configured on your
MTN sim card you can
browse and download
unlimitedly both on your PC
and phone just like am
doing and it very easy to
configure get yours now
before it is too late. With the MTN unlimited browsing you can stream videos, watch tv on both your phone and pc without worrying because it is unlimited

My Guy, please send me the details on how to do this. My e-mail is uneekomunikations2003@yahoo.com. God bless you as you do so. Thanks in advance.
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by manya(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hello Bros, please send it to my mail bash4maryam@gmail.com. i will be very much grateful, thanks in advance.
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by kbantyn(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pls snd it to ma email pls. Thanks, kayojesanmi@yahoo.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by kingnl: 6:24am On Apr 23, 2013
Pls send to jdola6@gmail.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by DexxyAlebs(m): 5:17am On Apr 25, 2013
great107: Do you still struggle on how to watch TV on Your
Phone and Laptop for free, then just call
07033861791 and i will show you for free
i dnt mind, boladealeb@gmail.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by obinna01(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
pls send it here billybob.johnson14@yahoo.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by petreli12: 2:36am On Apr 27, 2013
Potentialdoctordapo@yahoo.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by sajolor(m): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2013
Send please to my email soloume@gmail.com... Thanks for your post
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by pathology(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2013
pls i need the setting, my mail is myboy722007@gmail.com, thanks in anticipation
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
pls help me send d stuff tru ma mail belameen3@gmail.com........... fnx man
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by maxibrainz: 4:12am On Apr 29, 2013
This night as i make this post i just activated my friends MTN sim card to browse and download unlimitedly with the magic sim settings i got and it working perfectly, if you want the MTN magic sim settings that would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly with your MTN sim card like am doing both on your phone and PC send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, you can use it to watch live tv on your pc, if you need the site to watch live matches just forward your request to my email i am giving the site free so you can now watch all the league matches live at the comfort of your home using your laptop and with the MTN magic sim settings configured on your MTN sim card you can watch all the matches you want without bothering about bundle limit because it is unlimited, you can download and browse unlimitedly
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by gideonlongji: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2013
Pls i need watch T.V stuffs send it to gideonlongji@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by maxibrainz: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2013
If you live in Benue State you can meet me personaly today to configure the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card free of charge, this opportunity would only last today. With the MTN magic sim settings you can browse and download unlimitedly, stream videos, watch live matches without bothering about bundle limit just like am doing, it works on both phone and PC if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by collynzo2(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
maxibrainz: If you live in Benue State you can meet me personaly today to configure the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card free of charge, this opportunity would only last today. With the MTN magic sim settings you can browse and download unlimitedly, stream videos, watch live matches without bothering about bundle limit just like am doing, it works on both phone and PC if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com

Guys this stuff is working, I am a living testimony
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by simba4us: 8:50am On May 01, 2013
no forget me i beg oh...amakor33@gmail.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by Ddonoflife(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2013
Pls kindly send dis mtn stuff and how to watch tv on phones and pc...dis is my mail:limandonald@yahoo.com........i appreciate..
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by sunnyek: 1:24pm On May 04, 2013
MTN sim card tweak gives you unlimited download and internet browsing without the use of any software, application, vpn proxy or port addresses. You don’t have to be a guru to use the latest MTN sim card free browsing because it’s a PLUG AND PLAY process. The re-programmed mtn sim card works on all devices ranging from wireless routers, iphones, Android, Windows Pc or Macbook.

FEATURES OF THE LATEST MTN FREE BROWSING SIM CARD

No expiry date, no Subscription, No Data Limit, No proxy address.

The MTN Unlimited download and Internet browsing Sim Card free browsing works with all devices, iphone, android, ipad, routers, java phone, Symbian phones, windows and Macbook.

Mtn Unlimited Download sim card requires no tunneling software of any type.

ANDROID DEVICE USER’S NO LONGER NEED TO ROOT THERE DEVICES
Latest MTN Sim Card for Unlimited download gives Speeds of up to 4mb/s on MTN HSDPA or WCDMA.

Requires No Extra configuration, it works using MTN Nigeria default internet configuration.

Wireless/Sim Router Users can also use the MTN free internet browsing sim card to power there MIFI for use at home, business and cyber cafe’s using modem router.

Support Live Streaming on MTN using any platform, Live stream soccer match on MTN NBA Games On MTN.

IF U NEED THE SIM, I CAN SEND TO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
THE SIM IS #5,000

--------------------------------------------------------
MY N2,500 SPECIAL SIM OFFER
----------------------------------------------

The question most of my clients ask is that 'how about if MTN blocks the Free browsing tweak?'. The reason they ask this question is because of my selling price of the SIM (N5000). Well, the question i did ask them was that 'how about if MTN did not block it?' The reason I ask this question is because, I also browse FREE with Multilinks and sell the stuff to people too. I have been using MULTILINKS FREE Browsing since August 2011 till date. The same question my client ask me then that 'how about if MULTILINKS Blocks it?', So, I sold it to them N1500 and was collecting N500 every month from them till today as long as it keeps browsing.

If you are sceptical about how lasting the MTN free browsing SIM will be, here is my offer: pay the sum of N2500 instead of N5000 and I give you a warranty of 5months, if the SIM stops browsing within 5months, I'll FREELY give you the latest browsing configuration without you pay me any kobo BUT if it keeps browsing after 5months, you'll pay my balance of N2500 into my account number.

I think this is a fair deal, isn't it?

So, to get the SIM, Pay N2500 into my account number, and send your contact details to me for delivery. If you want to meet me one-on-one, call me to arrange for a meeting.

Cheers!
Michael

Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by tunscolo(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2013
Pls send to my mail too. Tunscolo2002@yahoo.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by salix20: 9:44pm On May 05, 2013
Pls send to my email salihu2010@yahoo.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by soma042(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2013
the great 1, here are mine again please my pc is notebook 2 window 7 hp.
somacosnk@yahoo.com. thanks man
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by maxibrainz: 1:29pm On May 06, 2013
If you are not making free
calls to all networks then
you are hmm am giving it
out free of charge if you
are yet to get the steps on
how to make free calls just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, also take note
that would enable you to
browse,stream videos and download
unlimitedly on both your
phone and PC is still
available but you got to pay
a token to get it also send your request to my email
if you interested
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by Rextab(m): 6:16am On May 07, 2013
maxibrainz: If you are not making free
calls to all networks then
you are hmm am giving it
out free of charge if you
are yet to get the steps on
how to make free calls just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, also take note
that would enable you to
browse,stream videos and download
unlimitedly on both your
phone and PC is still
available but you got to pay
a token to get it also send your request to my email
if you interested
stop flooding threads with ur Advert.if u cnt help pipo here....kip ur email to ur self.
Re: Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free by Tloc(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2013
Pls send to me.
Email- oben_emperio@yahoo.com
Tanx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router / How To Unlock Zte Mf190 Etisalat Modems With Dc Unlocker (pics) / Windows 9 Is Coming. This Is What It Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.