Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,398 members, 7,897,767 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

Green Lights - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Green Lights (599 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Green Lights by Preciousgirl(f): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
In an earlier thread today, a gentleman spoke about me given a guy greenlight.
Please what is this greenlight??
Re: Green Lights by Opto1: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Green cheesy, light �= greenlight.
Re: Green Lights by Offpoint: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
A light bulb with green light, mostly found on traffic light in the street... the third one precisely.

Re: Green Lights by flokii: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lemme give you example..

A married lady at work who is obviously crushing on my friend decided not to wear bra one day, just free top.. Anytime she's alone with that my friend, she bends seductively for him to see everything live and clear, the fresh and succulent boobs all for him to view.

But my friend wasn't interested.. one of the reasons being that she is married.
Her actions is what guys call green light.. you understand now?
Re: Green Lights by tee59(f): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
One of the traffic lights. grin
Re: Green Lights by Jestin: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Madam thought you said u re married. U should rather focus on ur hobby than focusing on green light issues. If care is not taken, this lady will cheat on her husband

(1) (Reply)

Together We Can Make Nigeria Better- Print Ned Nwoko / All Mosques In Egypt / The Aftermath Of Rape - Years Later. How Do I Overcome It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.