Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React (2778 Views)

Zinoleesky & His Crew Given King's Welcome As They Storm Port-harcourt / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) / Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by Mrop(m): 4:55am On Apr 06, 2019
Music pop star Wizkid and his crew were seen having fun riding kids toys all around a shopping mall. Meanwhile the his fans has reacted to this video as some says he's just representing his name as a kid. Wiz...kid. Lol

What do you guys think ? Watch the Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/wizkid-and-his-crew-play-and-have-fun-with-kids-toys-fans-react/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

1 Share

Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by Mrop(m): 4:56am On Apr 06, 2019
See reactions below

Watch the Hilarious Video of Wizkid playing with Kids Toys => HERE

Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by lawaljuliuss(m): 5:14am On Apr 06, 2019
it's cool...
Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 06, 2019
wizKID…he's a kid indeed smh

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by iTearHerToto: 5:20am On Apr 06, 2019
Wizkid is gonna be beardless foreverangry
Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by Pestero: 5:28am On Apr 06, 2019
Forever young
Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by Vikkoh(m): 7:09am On Apr 06, 2019
Wetin concern am He has succeeded in bleeping the 3 PRESTIGIOUS HOLES

Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by RoyalBlu(f): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2019
Baba Bolu and co. Wehdone o
Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by xapo(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2019
U just have to love this guy.....His living the good life.
Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by TheMainMan: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2019
when he plays... they say he is a kid

when he doesn't... they say he is a snub

nawa for some people undecided
Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by olagbola45(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:
wizKID…he's a kid indeed smh

I know u will react

But can u just shut up a bit and enjoy my nigga....d dude is so free u still hating on him....choi
Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2019
olagbola45:

I know u will react

But can u just shut up a bit and enjoy my nigga....d dude is so free u still hating on him....choi
aboki…you and your nigga should park well

i keep asking you that what is the meaning of WANLIJA and WANYANJA but you're you're are yet to give me an answer lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by olagbola45(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:

aboki…you and your nigga should park well

i keep asking you that what is the meaning of WANLIJA and WANYANJA but you're you're are yet to give me an answer lipsrsealed

I told you is spiritual....no beef my nigga again

Ur burna boy self dey learn grin
Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
olagbola45:

I told you is spiritual....no beef my nigga again

Ur burna boy self dey learn grin
spiriii what? nonsense wey hin dey sing up and down lipsrsealed

Burna dey learn shocked i laugh in mandarin grin

Angeli Angelina
You dey cool my temperature
If you call
I go come deliver
I no go fall yor hand never
say na me you go love forever
I'm a khaki
No fake leather
Oh my Angeli
Angelina
Oh my Angeli
Angelina.

ON THE LOW kiss

Re: Wizkid And His Crew Play And Have Fun With Kids Toys, Fans React by olagbola45(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:

spiriii what? nonsense wey hin dey sing up and down lipsrsealed

Burna dey learn shocked i laugh in mandarin grin

Angeli Angelina
You dey cool my temperature
If you call
I go come deliver
I no go fall yor hand never
say na me you go love forever
I'm a khaki
No fake leather
Oh my Angeli
Angelina
Oh my Angeli
Angelina.

ON THE LOW kiss

We don hear biko

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Boasts As He Denies Fact That He Gets N2 Million For Performance / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Adorable Photos / Billionaire Yahoo Boy Bath His Angry Girlfriend With Bundles Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.