Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,263 members, 7,934,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Is Really Going On????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Really Going On????? (2692 Views)

Some Single People Are Really Going Through A Lot. / Things Are Really Going Mad On 2go / Am I Really Going To Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really Going On????? by westerner147: 5:38am On Apr 06, 2019
I will just go straight to the point. I met this church girl about 10years ago during my university days.Two months later we had sex and i didnt hear from her again.She was neither picking my call or acknowledging it. Only for her to call me after 3months that she is pregnant. I said no problem. Meanwhile that year, i do go to a Sunday evening prophetic program.The pastor had told me after prayers not to carry sumone elses load. I was confused, so i invited her over and told her what the pastor said. It was at this point she now opened up that there was another guy she was dating simultaneously and that when she found out she was pregnant she was confused and didnt know the actual person that is responsible. Hence the reason why she wasnt picking my call

We lost contact, i was under the impression the pregnancy belongs to the other person. I graduated, left that city. 9 years later we met on facebook thru a friend after several attempts to reach out to me she says. Anyways she sent me the picture of the girl child she gave birth to, low n behold she is my carbon copy. My sunday evening pastor didnt see the revelation well enuf. grin

I started making plans for wedding. I went to visit her to see her people. During my visit i noticed she and the CAC pastor shes working with as P.A were too close for comfort.

I ask'd directly without mincing words

"are you guys having an affair ?"
She was shocked !
She later confessed saying one time they went for a program at osogbo, and they had sex just one time. In my mind i knew its NOT just a one time thing. I went back to Lagos, only for her to call me saying she was just pulling my legs.

Like seriously shocked,
I know she she must have told the pastor and that one must have brainwashed her to deny it. He prolly must have tot i wud cause problems for him, his family and his fast growing church

Everyone has a past.Okay, whats the way forward?i asked her .She said she loves me. I connected her to a marriage counselor. I had done my own session. The counselor told her that he can see we love each other but his only concern is that she has to break the communication btw her n the CAC pastor, she has to quit her job as his P.A to aviod future occurrence.The counselor said he can see that i have forgiving her but am worried they might continue their illicit affair at every opportunity they get. She fumed up and walked out saying if i cant trust her then i shd forget it

I called her line to talk some sense into her, she continues the cold treatment. The worst part is for the past 3weeks she stopped picking my calls. So now i have stopped calling. What is going on? Could it be she told the pastor "every every" and that one told her she shd stop picking my calls? They are just too close. The man tells her everything, ranging from things church members tell him in confidence to the gory details of a members inability to satisfy his wife..etc

Please matured advice needed. I really need a constructive opinion and or advice void of sentiments. SOrry for the long post.
Re: What Is Really Going On????? by Olalan(m): 5:42am On Apr 06, 2019
Bro. you need to find love somewhere, shes obviously a promiscuous lady

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by westerner147: 5:56am On Apr 06, 2019
Olalan:
Bro. you need to find love somewhere, shes obviously a promiscuous lady

I was actually looking out for the best interest of our child. I dont want a broken home for her.
You know for her to initially confess abt the illicit affair after i asked her directly shows there's still some good in her.
Some ladies wud have never admitted or open up.

Now, the question begging for answer is
Why does she want to throw it all away??

Mhen i'm exhausted .
You would never know with women sad
Re: What Is Really Going On????? by annford: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2019
You might wanna change your mind on the said lady. you are a goof man for even thinking of getting married to her haven known her supposed affairs both in past (your school days) and in the present (with the Pastor). yes you want to get married to her because of your daughter that you both have together, but do you think that singular reason can keep the marriage moving if you married her? She obviously doesn't want to let go of the Pastor and I kind of wonder why you can't read in between the lines. she sees herself doing you a favour by marrying you and not cos she loves you. My advice? look for a wife somewhere else and ensure you make close friends with her and your daughter. in my opinion, I don't see you and her having a faithful marriage. if your story is completely true, then let her be but support her in every way possible to raise that girl and give her the best education you can afford.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by donbachi(m): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2019
Wear air jordan and run.if you don't have borrow...the worst is loving someone that is in love with another person..the prophesy of many years ago,is about to manifest...all the children may not be yours.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by annford: 6:14am On Apr 06, 2019
Sorry I meant to type "good" and not goof. Thank you very much. it was a typographical error.
Re: What Is Really Going On????? by westerner147: 6:20am On Apr 06, 2019
The said pastor is married to a beautiful woman and have two kids..

Anywayz THanks yall for your advice, please keep it coming
Re: What Is Really Going On????? by Rosay15(f): 6:23am On Apr 06, 2019
At op, Its better for you to move on and take care of child cus d mother is nt ready and she is nt serious with u.. please dnt force her to love nor marry cus it's gonna be what u regret for life, since she dnt wanna let go of d pastor which is her past then I dnt think the woman is good for you.. op, u deserve better. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 06, 2019

3 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by kense88: 6:25am On Apr 06, 2019
Church girls ? there own is even worse
Re: What Is Really Going On????? by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 06, 2019
westerner147:
She said she loves me.
Based on your post (too many parts in your story for me to quote), her actions are saying otherwise.
Re: What Is Really Going On????? by CreepyBlackpool: 6:43am On Apr 06, 2019
She's obviously collecting annointed dick from the pastor and cannot leave that D for anything or anyone, not even you.

Better drop all marriage plans rn!

Just try to take your daughter from her or reach an agreemrnt that lets you see her.

And lets hope pastor is not annointing both mother and daughter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by yachal: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2019
Rosay15:
At op, Its better for you to move on and take care of child cus d mother is nt ready and she is nt serious with u.. please dnt force her to love nor marry cus it's gonna be what u regret for life, since she dnt wanna let go of d pastor which is her past then I dnt think the woman is good for you.. op, u deserve better. Peace.

The op shd forget about her. Although I pray she re-traces her step before the pastors wife pours her hot �♨�water

3 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by yachal: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
She's obviously collecting annointed dick from the pastor and cannot leave that D for anything or anyone, not even you.

Better drop all marriage plans rn!

Just try to take your daughter from her or reach an agreemrnt that lets you see her.

And lets hope pastor is not annointing both mother and daughter

Haba, mother and daughter??
From the story the daughter shdnt be more than 9 or 10years

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by kullozone(m): 7:13am On Apr 06, 2019
Don't lose that woman. Do all you can to marry her...

Then come on here to wail next year. It'll make a great threadsmiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2019
Haven't you seen enough signs to leave her? Flee!!! Love is blind but marriage dey see road.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by vibbb: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2019
Oga, enjoy your life imprisonment sentence.

If you get out of this as a complete man, then the Lord is truly with you.

I know you are worried about the said child, but don't worry if she's truly yours keep sending money for school fees and up keep..

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2019
OP u are a disgrace to Manhood. Chai..!!!! The girl is playing u big time. Are u just mad or they have swear for u ?

Listen:
1. Go and do DNA Test for that Child (Fvck resemblance, sh*t happens)
2. The girl is still fvcking her pastor and other her exes.
3. Disconnect from that Girl ASAP.
4. If No 1 yelds positive, then take responsibility for child's upbringing since Na ur pickin.

On no condition should you have anything to do with that GIRL, I REPEAT DONT MARRY HER.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by ojun50(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2019
U have to find a way to move on, bt befor then locate her nd her family discuss yr intention with them, if she refuse nd thy also refuse, make u move on sharply
Re: What Is Really Going On????? by SaucyBenks(m): 8:09am On Apr 06, 2019
westerner147:
I will just go straight to the point. I met this church girl about 10years ago during my university days.Two months later we had sex and i didnt hear from her again.She was neither picking my call or acknowledging it. Only for her to call me after 3months that she is pregnant. I said no problem. Meanwhile that year, i do go to a Sunday evening prophetic program.The pastor had told me after prayers not to carry sumone elses load. I was confused, so i invited her over and told her what the pastor said. It was at this point she now opened up that there was another guy she was dating simultaneously and that when she found out she was pregnant she was confused and didnt know the actual person that is responsible. Hence the reason why she wasnt picking my call

We lost contact, i was under the impression the pregnancy belongs to the other person. I graduated, left that city. 9 years later we met on facebook thru a friend after several attempts to reach out to me she says. Anyways she sent me the picture of the girl child she gave birth to, low n behold she is my carbon copy. My sunday evening pastor didnt see the revelation well enuf. grin

I started making plans for wedding. I went to visit her to see her people. During my visit i noticed she and the CAC pastor shes working with as P.A are too close for comfort. I had to ask her directly,"are you guys having an affair"? She was shocked i could ask but she confessed saying one time they went for a program at osogbo, and they had sex just one time. In my mind i knew its NOT just a one time thing. I went back to Lagos, only for her to call me saying she was just pulling my legs.I just shook my head, i know she she must have told the pastor and that one must have brainwashed her to deny it. He prolly must have tot i wud cause problems for him, his family and his fast growing church

Everyone has a past.Okay, whats the way forward?i asked her .She said she loves me. I connected her to a marriage counselor. I had done my own session. The counselor told her that he can see we love each other but his only concern is that she has to break the communication btw her n the CAC pastor, she has to quit her job as his P.A to aviod future occurrence.The counselor said he can see that i have forgiving her but am worried they might continue their illicit affair at every opportunity they get. She fumed up and walked out saying if i cant trust her then i shd forget it

I called her line to talk some sense into her, she continues the cold treatment. The worst part is for the past 3weeks she stopped picking my calls. So now i have stopped calling. What is going on? Could it be she told the pastor "every every" and that one told her she shd stop picking my calls? They are just too close. The man tells her everything, ranging from things church members tell him in confidence to the gory details of a members inability to satisfy his wife..etc

Please matured advice needed. I really need a constructive opinion and or advice void of sentiments. SOrry for the long post.
so if you don't marry that nonentity, you will die abi... Bros you mumu oo

3 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by Nobodyperson: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2019
Have you even done a DNA test undecided
You want to marry someone that sleeps around lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by MrPENIS(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2019
Just forget the bit*h. She will find you herself with her legs

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by BookEditor(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2019
westerner147:

I started making plans for wedding. I went to visit her to see her people. During my visit i noticed she and the CAC pastor shes working with as P.A are too close for comfort. I had to ask her directly,"are you guys having an affair"? She was shocked i could ask but she confessed saying one time they went for a program at osogbo, and they had sex just one time. In my mind i knew its NOT just a one time thing. I went back to Lagos, only for her to call me saying she was just pulling my legs.I just shook my head, i know she she must have told the pastor and that one must have brainwashed her to deny it. He prolly must have tot i wud cause problems for him, his family and his fast growing church

Don't ever in your life marry this girl. I repeat, don't ever marry this girl.

If you marry this girl, you will surely regret it in your entire life. Mark my word. You will even regret coming to this world. There's no doubt about it. I don't know your age, but it's clear to me you're not yet old enough to know exactly what's good for you as far as marriage is concerned.

Stay away from this girl I repeat. She will break your heart. She can never give you happiness in life and in marriage. I can assure you that. The fact that a woman has a baby for you doesn't mean you must marry her, it doesn't mean she's your wife. Find your own wife. She's NOT your wife.

A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by babyfaceafrica: 9:07am On Apr 06, 2019
this OP lacks sense.. with all these..he still wants to marry this girl...them use juju for you ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2019
Churches. SMH
Re: What Is Really Going On????? by trilobite: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2019
Pastors are the worst womanisers. They're very heartless and rarely let their concubines move on with their lives.
Do a DNA test, if positive come to an agreement on the child's upkeep.

Don't marry her!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by westerner147: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
trilobite:
Pastors are the worst womanizers. They're very heartless and rarely let their concubines move on with their lives.
Do a DNA test, if positive come to an agreement on the child's upkeep.

Don't marry her!!!

It's almost a trend now, many of them do have concubines and YES they rarely let go till serious damage is caused.

Indeed God's judgment should start from the church..
So many pretenders n hypocrites
Wolves in sheep clothingz

Why are some ladies damn too gullible to fall to the gimmicks of this 'god of men'

To think that these same ladies will not comply with simple instructions from their husbands.
Re: What Is Really Going On????? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin grin grin

If this really happened, and you are still thinking of marrying the same woman, then your village people have played a fast one on you.

The fact that she was double dating at the time she conceived is enough to put a sane person off. You discovered she was having an affair with a pastor, and you want to marry her because of your child?

If you want some advice, go on 3 days of dry fasting and prayer to know your true wife's identity.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On????? by Michelle55: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Simply co-parent with her.. Marriage is outta the equation if truly you desire peace of mind.
It's obvious she desire anointed preeq to yours cheesy
Re: What Is Really Going On????? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
The same pastor will prophesy into their life and they will all say "AMEN".
Re: What Is Really Going On????? by femi4: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
westerner147:

That she has a child for you doesn't mean she's going to be a good wife or mandatory that you guys have to marry

The counsellor is spot on. Free her, let her go!
Just be playing your role as a Father to your daughter
Re: What Is Really Going On????? by AgentGoat: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
westerner147:

I was actually looking out for the best interest of our child. I dont want a broken home for her. YOu know mother married to sum1 else , father too married to another person. Additionally, for her to initially confess abt the illicit affair after i asked her directly shows theres still some good in her. Some ladies wud never admit or open up. The question begging for answer is what then is going on? Why does she want to throw it all away?? Instead of trying to make correction of the mistakes of the past.. Mhen am exhausted , you would never know with women sad

My friend look for a way to take your daughter away from her. That lady is unfortunate in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / “our Men Are Fvcking Us Too Much / Jealous Husband Send Wife N@k3d Photos To P0rn Site Before Burning Her To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.