Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) (7795 Views)

U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 / Brazil Vs Chile - World Cup (3 - 2) On Penalties On 28th June 2014 / Azerbaijan Vs Nigeria (0 - 11): U-17 Women's World Cup On Tuesday Sept-25-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2010
Seriously if I hear se any Nigerian player be 14yrs again, I go break my tv.

Goal No 4. . .hat trick for Loveth Ayila.

Naija dey vex o grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 13, 2010
why is the title of this thread misleading? 3-1? The same match?
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by TmeD0(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2010
why do i have a feeling our girls are going to spell CHILE before the match ends?  grin

and why is this not on the home page of NL  angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2010
T@meD0:

why do i have a feeling our girls are going to spell CHILE before the match ends? grin

and why is this not on the home page of NL
angry

My brother when am shouting double standards they go dey deny.
See powerful shot, Ayila, come marry my brother
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Arysexy(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2010
whats happening here? The title of this thread shows Nigeria lost by 3-1 whereas am reading anoda thing, pls correct this misleading Topic. Congrats flamingos!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 13, 2010
This title is unacceptable, Moderator, how and why will you not give correct information? Can u try thisd with mens football?
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 13, 2010
One for the road, 5- 0 last minutes. go girls
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by okayD: 12:51am On Sep 13, 2010
The game ended 0-5 Chile  Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by TmeD0(m): 12:52am On Sep 13, 2010
i guess my hunch just came true -- our girls don spell CHILE o!

abeg mod or whoever carry that tittle dia should change it with immediate effect!

what kind of jagbajantis is that!  angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2010
aisha2:

Did u watch the previous matches on NTa, including the group stages of the u 20 womens world cup? Yet every qualifier for men and boys is shown live with full commentary and half time analysis
NTA didn't show the 1st match but it showed the korea match and and is showing this one. AIT showed the 1st match and the 2nd but is not showing this one. You're correct about the absence of studio analysis sha

Even FIFA doesn't give as much publicity to the female game as it gives to the male game. Live with it!

Kai! NEPA abi na PHCN don carry my light o. . .off to bed ojare. I hope we get a 5th goal and spell C-H-I-L-E.
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 13, 2010
T@meD0:

i guess my hunch just came true -- our girls don spell CHILE o!

abeg mod or whoever carry that tittle dia should change it with immediate effect!

what kind of jagbajantis is that! angry

You were right bros. Congrats
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by MeGaStReEt: 1:00am On Sep 13, 2010
semid4lyfe:

So our girls look U-17 or to be more accurate the 14/15 yrs they all claim to you?

yes Mr. they look even younger than 14/15
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by bibiking1(m): 1:01am On Sep 13, 2010
Honeric1!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by TmeD0(m): 1:17am On Sep 13, 2010
aisha2:

You were right bros. Congrats

my sista, congrats o!

make dem come waya korea next on thursday. . . can't wait!

@ mod, that title is really doing our girls an injustice o.  haba! were you rooting for their failure?

na wa o!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by no1madman(m): 1:18am On Sep 13, 2010
Excellent game. .they were more creative today and also moved d ball very well.
I thought Aluko had a good game. .she's strong,determined and focused.
The team is attractive and has potential. .in general,they were good.
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2010
Moderator, what is the meaning of this now? what sort of carelessness is this? This is very annoying oh
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by chelseabmw(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2010
smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by honeric01(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2010
^^^^

Wetin be all these noise for? a poster could have changed the scoreline on his or her headings while commenting on the thread, afterall the headings on other poster's post does not have the scoreline you guys are talking about.

the scoreline changed between Aisha2 and Semid4lyfe, so it's arguable that one of these 2 might have put that headings.

Whichever way, the person no try at all oo. angry

As for those talking about injustice, how many times have you come to create a thread for the female football in the sport board? let's start from there. undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by honeric01(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2010
Red-hot Nigeria crush Chile
Email my friend

Nigeria cruised to a 5-0 win over Chile to claim the top spot and log three wins from as many starts in Group A. With Chile already eliminated, both teams changed their line-ups, but the Africans never lost control and held a two-goal margin at the interval. Forward Loveth Ayila, fresh from grabbing a late winner against Trinidad and Tobago, proved the star turn once again by hitting a hat-trick.

Nigeria dominated from the outset, and though Ngozi Okobi was denied by a superb block from defender Yorky Arriagada, the breakthrough appeared inevitable. It arrived on 15 minutes as Okobi’s well-hit free-kick proved too hot for goalkeeper Veronica Saez; Francisca Ordega followed up to convert an easy chance.

Ordega then came close to doubling her own tally but her superb run and shot was blocked impressively at the death by defender Yocelyn Cisternas. Chile had a rare moment of hope in attack just past the half-hour mark, but striker Francisca Moroso’s crossed shot was held by Ibijoke Sangonuga.

Nigeria extended their lead four minutes from the interval with Ayila converting after taking advantage of an inch-perfect cross by the lively Ordega. Soon after the break, the pair combined again, and after an exchange of passes, Ayila raced clear of the defence to finish past an exposed Saez. Ayila completed her treble on 72 minutes as she fired her effort through a forest of legs from within the penalty area.

Though the contest was over, the South Americans, to their credit, looked to fight back when Yanara Aedo struck the crossbar from 25 metres. Then came a pair of chances within a minute for Winifred Eyebhoria, who first shot just wide, before hitting the crossbar from about the same distance Aedo had just a few minutes earlier.

Okobi completed the scoring in injury time, with the playmaker collecting the ball in the penalty area before unleashing a shot into the top left corner of the net. Nigeria will now meet Korea Republic in their quarter-final in Marabella on Thursday.

fifa.com
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Tattooboy: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
Gud one!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Gbenge77(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2010
Fantastic achievement!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by 0Edward0(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2010
When Germany scored 10-1, na U-17, when Nigeria scored 5-0, na U-25 why why Naija
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2010
these our gals dey try no be small ooooo! if only our papa eagles will also do likewise!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Aderoy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2010
Do you know you can watch all the U-17 matches live on the internet (on FIFA tv site)?

http://www.fifa.com/u17womensworldcup/livecoverage/index.html

Doh! unfortunately the opportunity is only availabel to those in the countries listed below:

FIFA.com TV is available in the following countries (source: http://www.fifa.com/u17womensworldcup/livecoverage/index.html)

Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, FYR Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.

Howver for the peer-2-peer savvy, you could be lucky to find someone out there streaming the matches (or any other football matches): http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football

i am not sure if the link is accessible outside the EU though. Its worth giving it a go anyway.
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by marcus1234: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2010
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by boy1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2010
Pretty phenomenal!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by sofymoore(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2010
to be candid no any under-17 can kick ball the those girls are kicking it. the worl over its the same so lets just support them. ok?
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by GBT(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2010
i am enjoyin the game, just like the falconet, their passes are acurate, the midfielder is doin a great job

i keep wonderin, why cant our chicken eagles play like these gurls

Bruv, Am glad i stay till the time watching the match.
I thought i was going to sleep off but men those girls with the way they played last night if they were to play the super shicken and Super SHICKEN dont employ any rough tactics i bet the girls to beat the shicken silly if enyeama no dey goal post[img][/img] grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2010
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2010
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by 4Play(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^^^^

Don't let the patriotic Nigerians get you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by sley4life(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2010
these ladies play better than Yakubeaf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

~Wimbledon 2009~ / Town / Keshi Drops Mikel Obi And Osaze For Liberia Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.