Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,875 members, 7,933,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage Is A Miracle - Stella Dimokokorkus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage Is A Miracle - Stella Dimokokorkus (2314 Views)

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage Is A Miracle - Stella Dimokokorkus by newsynews: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Stella Dimokokorkus has prayed for miracle to happen to those criticizing the alleged union between actress Regina Daniels and billionaire Ned Nwoko.

This was after news filtered out that the teen actress secretly got married to the 59year old billionaire in Delta State.

Since the news broke out,many fans have criticized Regina Daniels with claims that she got involved with the man all for money.

Reacting to the backlash the actress has been receiving, Stella Dimokokorkus feels it's only coming from folks who failed at what she succeeded in doing.

Read her post below.

May your Saturday turn out as beautiful and as blessed as Nollywood actress @regina.daniels ....May you and foreign currency become five and six in a country where naira is the Official currency. Some of you are hating on her because you tried what you all accuse her of and it didn’t work out for you the way it did for her. I pray your miracle today is so big that Reginas own will look like child’s play near yours. Go and work,sleep,eat,fvck,do something and leave people who decide to earn a living with their kinikan alone. Una Good morning oh. Make I find amebo go

http://www.purplefeel.com/2019/04/regina-daniels-ned-nwokos-marriage-miracle-stella-dimokokorkus.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage Is A Miracle - Stella Dimokokorkus by whitebeard(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
The girl already said it aint true....

Wat exactly is going on

Nollywood and whoredom+things associated with whoredom(jealousy, hated)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage Is A Miracle - Stella Dimokokorkus by Officialgarri: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
But Regina said it's rumour na.

In this woman's church mind, she envies the little bitch but just acting all righteous incase God might pick her own call too.

Old haggard ashewo.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage Is A Miracle - Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
"Decide to earn a living with their kinikan"
I have recently acquired a super power.
Once I see olosho I dey definitely smell something like condom smell. No matter how you baff or spray perfume my nose go still pick am. I'm asking God to remove the power. For my nose no dey rest anymore. Oshos everywhere

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage Is A Miracle - Stella Dimokokorkus by alBHAGDADI: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Officialgarri:
But Regina said it's rumour na.

In this woman's church mind, she envies the little bitch but just acting all righteous incase God might pick her own call too.

Old haggard ashewo.

Did she say the marriage talk is rumor or she just typed rumors?

If it's all rumors, she would have issued a good statement, not just four words that aren't specifically talking about the issue.

I think we need to be careful how we castigate her. I don't think she married him because he has money. I think she married him because he looks like Drake.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage Is A Miracle - Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Did she say the marriage talk is rumor or she just typed rumors?

If it's all rumors, she would have issued a good statement, not just four words that aren't specifically talking about the issue.

I think we need to be careful how we castigate her. I don't think she married him because he has money. I think she married him because he looks like Drake.
You nor well oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
w

which kind of comparison be this naa.love is really blind oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage Is A Miracle - Stella Dimokokorkus by IamD18: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bring out Emmanuella of Mark Angel comedy and bring out Regina Daniels.

I'll then tell you the difference between a hard-working kid and a Hardcore fvckin hoe.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage Is A Miracle - Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Well Regina won't be the first nor last to marry someone far older than her. Someone that is already a madamé that connects young girls to older men, maybe its better she even married him cuz the mother she has is money hungry and would be pimping her around if she is still single. And she is being compensated well for this type of relationship.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage Is A Miracle - Stella Dimokokorkus by LesbianBoy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage Is A Miracle - Stella Dimokokorkus by Pestero: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
smiley
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage Is A Miracle - Stella Dimokokorkus by Mutemenot(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
"Decide to earn a living with their kinikan"
I have recently acquired a super power.
Once I see olosho I dey definitely smell something like condom smell. No matter how you baff or spray perfume my nose go still pick am. I'm asking God to remove the power. For my nose no dey rest anymore. Oshos everywhere

U are need daddy freeze healing hand lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria (2019) & Their Cars / Amaka Gift Biography And Profile / Crossdresser, James Brown Shares Handsome New Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.