Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,406 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Truth Behind Dr Chris Okafor's Rumoured Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth Behind Dr Chris Okafor's Rumoured Jet (284 Views)

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind Dr Chris Okafor's Rumoured Jet by chuxxjr: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Months ago I read in the news that Dr. Chris Okafor, the General Overseer of Liberation City church had purchased a private jet. The church gave a veiled denial and simply dismissed the report as rumors.

Shortly after, Legit.com news published another report captioned “Pastor Chris Okafor’s Private Jet is not his Property, it was Chartered”. I was not surprised at all. It’s just like everything that surrounds these so called men of God nowadays. Rumors rumors rumors! And that is why I chose to break the real news to the public. Since they don’t want to tell the truth and rest this case, I will tell the truth on their behalf.

Actually, Legit.com news was right. I’m an insider and I know they were right. That jet was hired by one or two guys whom the man of God often calls “my sons in the Lord”. They are actually not Nigerians. They are from Southern Africa. They hired the jet to convey him to the location of a project they wanted Dr. Okafor to commission for them. Those guys are known millionaires. But that’s not the news.

The real news is, there’s actually a private jet! Not the one that Legit wrote about. There’s another one. That one is the authentic one. They’re not talking about that because that is actually the jet that the man of God claims his partners purchased for him. According to my source, his partners bought the jet to enable him carry out the works of ministry…but the thing is, Dr. Chris, I learned has been a bit too reluctant to openly announce that he now has a private jet, wondering how his congregation will receive the news. Rather, he instructed his partners who allegedly bought the jet to convert it to commercial use on behalf of the ministry, since “it was going to be too much of a burden for the ministry to maintain a private jet at this time” according to the man of God.

As at the point of penning this report, the jet is undergoing a re customization and re registration process in Southern Africa. I hear they’re set to put the jet up for VIP hire services. Trust Igbo man and business. That is the news they’re keeping away from the public and honestly, I don’t see the need for all the secrecy. Makes absolutely no sense.

Personally I was eagerly waiting for him to flaunt his new jet and give us some missionary reasons why he needed one. I was so waiting…he dodged it!

Church business sha! Can’t wait to open my own church.

Re: The Truth Behind Dr Chris Okafor's Rumoured Jet by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
Good to know.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Sunday Celebration / It’s Time For Parents, Churches To Redirect Youth Focus From Materialism Says U / How Allah (abd Allah) Killed Mohammed's Mother And Also Captured Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.