Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Need A Bet9ja Account For Sale In Nasarawa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Bet9ja Account For Sale In Nasarawa (841 Views)

How Much Do I Need To Start A BET9JA Business / How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another / Will 500K Be Enough To Start A Bet9ja Shop or do you have a better business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bet9ja Account For Sale In Nasarawa by acee11(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bet9ja admin account is needed in Nasarawa state.. Pm if you want to sell
Re: I Need A Bet9ja Account For Sale In Nasarawa by ofhismercy(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS
DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.
...........................CUG WORLD...............
Re: I Need A Bet9ja Account For Sale In Nasarawa by Nitah1: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
acee11:
Bet9ja admin account is needed in Nasarawa state.. Pm if you want to sell
why not just open an account with them

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Get An E-commerce Website Today / Billionaire Daughter Hauwa Indimi-yar'adua Welcomes Her First Child (Photos) / How Can Someone In Ghana Money Send Money To Me In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.