Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,965 members, 7,976,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Have Constituency Projects In12 Lgas, Says Sen. Babba-kaita - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Constituency Projects In12 Lgas, Says Sen. Babba-kaita (221 Views)

APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Constituency Projects In12 Lgas, Says Sen. Babba-kaita by chidima2019: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sen. Ahmad Babba- Kaita, (Katsina North) says he has covered the 12 local government areas of his district in the provision of constituency projects.

He said the developmental projects executed in the LGAs were in the areas of health, power supply, roads and empowerment among others.

The senator made this known through his Senior Legislative Aide, Malam Lawal Shinku, in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Saturday in Daura, Katsina State.

Babba-Kaita added that among the projects were 26 boreholes, 26 blocks of classrooms and 12 child and maternal health centres provided in rural areas.

“We have covered the twelve local government areas of the district with projects,” he said, adding that drugs and mattresses were recently released to Daura, Ingawa and Maiadua general hospitals for the use of indigent patients.

According to him, efforts are also on to upgrade power supply to Daura, while the second phase of Daura township roads project will soon be completed.

The senator commended people of the area for their cooperation, understanding and support especially the overwhelming victory recorded by the APC in the last general election.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Katsina north senatorial district comprise Daura, Sandamu, Maiadua, Baure, Zango, Mani, Mashi, Ingawa, Kusada, Kankia, Dutsi and Bindawa LGAs.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/04/i-have-constituency-projects-in12-lgas.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

European Union Identifies Grace Obakina As A Leader With A Difference / A Nairalander Dedicates Business Book To Dr Goodluck Jonathan / Africa Brain Bank, Dr Arikana Chihombori Join Julius Malema And PLO Lumumba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.