Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,800 members, 7,898,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Did You Know Calabar Carnival Is The Largest In Africa? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did You Know Calabar Carnival Is The Largest In Africa? (521 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Outfit To Calabar Carnival 2018 / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know Calabar Carnival Is The Largest In Africa? by DonMarvay(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Where is Calabar Carnival? Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria, West Africa

What is carnival in Nigeria? Nigeria is home to the Calabar Carnival which takes place in Cross River State of Nigeria. Calabar Carnival is famous for being is “Africa’s biggest street party.” Calabar Carnival takes place annually for the entire month of December.

Calabar Carnival is the largest carnival celebration in Africa and attracts over two million visitors every year. Calabar Carnival is all about showcasing African culture and heritage. The Calabar Carnival features amazing parades, street parties, sports competitions, a tree lighting ceremony and lots of music concerts with big international music guests like Nelly or Fat Joe.

To see the top 6 African largest carnivals you can follow me on Instagram @donmarvay or use the link in my signature.

Re: Did You Know Calabar Carnival Is The Largest In Africa? by Reversepussyking(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Calabar and dog

spit
Re: Did You Know Calabar Carnival Is The Largest In Africa? by DonMarvay(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Reversepussyking:
Calabar and dog

spit

There is actually nothing wrong with dog bro. Maybe you should try it someday and stop that mentality of "we forbid it in my place".

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Calabar Carnival Is The Largest In Africa? by Chipink(f): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Yea

(1) (Reply)

In Marriage Anniversary In My Generation 6 Years Is Equals To 16 Years - Uti / Georgina Onuoha Reacts As Troll Says Her Father Was A Drunk / True Tales Of People Who Died While Having Sexx Or Because Of Sexx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.