Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,096 members, 7,913,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:21 PM

So What Next After JAMB? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / So What Next After JAMB? (273 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / After JAMB, What Next? See 8 Things To Do After JAMB Exam / JAMB UPDATE: How To Correct Your Data After JAMB 2018/2019 Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So What Next After JAMB? by Dollytee007(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
*So What Next After JAMB?*

JAMB reprint is in progress and most of us already know our exam dates, time and venue. *I hope we are prepared?*

I asked one of my cousins this question late last year and she replied *Its not about how prepared I am but how lucky I will get this year* , I asked what she meant and her reply hit me really hard. She has been writing JAMB since she was in SS2 till the 5th time. She only failed the first time but consequently, she gets 240 and above, applying for an engineering course.

I told her about IJMB I think the 3rd time she was writing JAMB but she talked about the fees but I know it was because she thought it was a risk. Since her parents wasn't as buoyant as mine, I couldn't insist so I enrolled and got admitted the following year (2016) into 200Level (Unilorin, Accounting).

I kind of lost contact with her but I later met her during my IT and we talked, I reintroduced her to IJMB and thank God she agreed to enroll. She got admitted around last year (2018) November into 200level at Unilorin (Civil Engineering).

While I was walking her through the clearance, she made a statement that caught my mind: *How I wish I listened to you earlier and enrolled for the programme...* This statement caught me that I decided to share her story so someone might actually learn. By that time, I was in my final year while she was in 200Level.

IJMB is not a scam, it's not a risk and its not a waste of time. I may not be able to speak for other centers but I and few of my friends/family that registered with EGT Preversity can boast of success. We never bothered about admission and we were offered the course we want. You can visit their website to know more www.egtpreversity.com
Enquiries, call 07063153798
WhatsApp 08184613846

*NB* IJMB registration closes on the 20th of May, 2019.

(1) (Reply)

The Prospects Of Stem Cell Research In Human Development / Nairalanders Will Help Us~jambites / I Hereby Name You The Senior Advocate Of Nigerian Students - The Chairman, Nans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.